Chapter 13 - Aftermath

Chapter 13: Aftermath

Thanks for being patient lovely people! Here's another bomb for you guys. Please don't forget to vote! Thank youuu.

-

Rachel

"Since I don't know where you live. I called Ashley. She's picking you up in a bit okay?" Melissa says to the drunk girl.

"Oh no, maybe I shouldn't have left her alone earlier." Allison says from beside me, looking at the other blonde with a frown.

Yeah, maybe if you didn't she wouldn't have ended up jumping me like that. Anyways, it looks like the situation's been handled so I walk out in need of some fresh air and definitely some time to think. I make my way through the crowd of people and head towards the porch. I hear laughter as I open the door and see a group of girls drinking, they all get silent when they see me.

"Move."

I smirk when one of them trips on their beer and mutters a quick sorry. I sit on one of the chairs and stare at the dark street of the neighborhood.

What the hell just happened?

My eyes travel down from the street lights to my chest. I can feel it beating hard and I can't get it to calm down. I didn't even drink a lot... Is this because of the kiss?

Closing my eyes, I go back to the moment that happened just a few minutes ago. Her eyes. Those eyes. Just remembering the look she gave me before she kissed me the second time's causing me to breathe unevenly. Why did I let her? I sigh. I went in the room to get rid of my headache but now it feels like it's gotten worse from all of this.

Well obviously she was drunk. But what makes it complicated is that she likes me. Or at least that's what Allison told me. I have no idea what to do with this information, but it irritates me for some reason. Why would she like me when I blatantly show my dislike for her? Honestly it's just bothersome.

The alcohol is long gone from my system by the time Ashley arrives. She gives me a wave and asks where Veronica is. A glare is all I give her, it's completely unnecessary for her to be here anyway.

A sigh escapes her lips. "Whatever, I'll go find her myself."

"Do I look like I care?" I answer back.

She mutters something but I don't have the energy to snap at her. I don't even want to think about anything right now. I go back inside and head straight for the kitchen. An arm places itself around my shoulders and I immediately know who the strong cologne belongs to.

"Hey Ice Queen!" he grins. "Care to take a shot with me?"

I grab a bottle of vodka and take a swig out of it. Sam gapes at me and a couple of guys whistle. I smirk at the blonde. "Are you gonna keep staring or are we finishing this bottle?"

Sam chuckles and shakes his head before winking at me and grabbing the bottle and taking a drink out of it. "Game on Rachel."

-

"So... fun party last night." Allison says to me while chewing her scrambled eggs. I look at her with disgust while pouring myself some milk.

After the party, the twins dropped Allison and I off since I was apparently too drunk to drive and Allison should NEVER be trusted with a car. So now we're currently trying to nurse our hangovers with pancakes and eggs. And I can honestly say that getting drunk last night was not worth it because as soon as I woke up I still ended up thinking about that kiss.

"I've been to worse."

"That kiss looked pretty heated, huh?" She smirks.

I end up choking on my milk at that and start having a coughing fit. Allison rushes to me and starts patting my back.