Second Chance

Am I dead yet?

My wrist. ARgh.

Do I really want this to happen? Sorry, mom. . . Sorry Jungkook

*slam*

"Y/N!"

Who is that? Jungkook? Mom?

"Oh God! what happened to you?! We need to go to the hospital"

"I..m so-sorry ju-"

"it's okay. it's okay it's not your fault. Let's go"

I wish I lost my soul, but I feel like I'm not dead yet. There is someone lift me up, and I heard a lot of noise. what happens? My head spinning around, so heavy. Then I close my eyes.

I feel so many pain in my body, I can't breathe for sometimes. I open my eyes. . .

"where am I?"

"Ah! Y/N, Oh my god I'm so glad you're awake. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" 

Someone is crying? who? Laura?

"Laura? Why, why are you crying? Where am I?"

"Y/N you're in the hospital. You're running out off blood."

"oh... I see." I'm not dead yet..

"Y/N what happened?"

"I-I don't kn-"

"Y/N!" "Jungkook"

I saw him running from the door towards me, hugging me.

"Jung-kook..."

"Oh thankyou.... you still alive"

"Hm... I think so."

Why am I dead not yet. I thought I would find myself happy when I already disappear. I thought I can remove all my pain away. I lied to myself, I still love jungkook. I can't stand looking at him and Laura together. I want to be the one there by his side. *smirk* Wow, I'm so egoist, I can't be like that. It's for the best

"Sorry for what happened back then. Jungkook. Laura" I try to smile for both of them.

"No. It's okay. It's okay Y/N"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first night I woke up from my nightmare, it so silences in this room but I can hear all the cars passing by. But still, it's silent I can even hear my heart beating. It's still beating.

They say that I'm out of the blood. There is be someone who donated their blood... Jungkook?He has his blood type is AB, Laura? She's has blood type B and my blood type is A. Then who's the one who donated their blood to me?

Then I hear a knock on the door.

*flinch*

Who is that?!

to be continued.....

==============================================

A/N:

Heyo, I'm going to edited a bit of this story because, I see there is something missing in this and other part, the story won't change it, I just add and delete some of the dialogue and background. I'm so sorry guys, I feel kind of bad actually...

[edited]

Hey guys.

It's been a long time right? sorry for making you wait. I can't believe my story has been read by all of you guys. It's so many! and again I can't thank you guys enough, I hope I can give you something. But I got nothing. so I give you this!

The second story of You Can't Just Run Away. It's been a long time since I write a story, I hope you guys liked it. Please comment down below your opinion on this first part, I really want to improve with you.

And thank you to you who made me inspired to write this story, without you maybe I never made the second story, *hugs* Thank you.

Please follow me for more, and don't forget to vote and comment! Thankyou

Lots of love,

mochi_rabbit.