More than one

It was him. And all of a sudden he grabs me in the arm and hugged me tightly

"Y/N! where have you been? I've been searching for you."

"Jungkook? I'm okay..." Then I push him away. "Jungkook what's wrong?"

"Where have you been? You just disappeared"

"Tae's helping me..."

"What?!"

"What's wrong?"

"Why always that guy?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what he did to you... and now he what to do that again??"

"Jungkook it was in the past, we can't change it. If we stuck in there, we can move on. But I decided to move on, leaving what is behind and become a new me"

"......"

"I'm sorry, I need to go now."

Then in a hurry, I leave him behind and go to the bus station. Then finally I arrived at Jimin's place, I knock on the door and Jimin's open the door and let me in. His face is all pale, like a dead person."Jimin? what happened to you? You look so pale"

"Am I?"

I touch his neck and it's cold, his lips are almost white. He got a very dark eye circle and everything on him seems not bright. His breathing kind of heavy.

"Jimin, you're cold. Are you okay?"

"I am not really feeling alright right now, but it doesn't matter there is something I want to talk about with you. Come sit on the couch I'll make some tea"

"No, no that's fine let us just talk"

While holding his head,
" I want to tell you the truth... arghh"

"Jimin?"

Then he suddenly passed out. I quickly laying his body on the sofa, and take off his glasses and beanie. I try to wake him up a lot of time while trying to wake him up I saw a pile of supplement, medicine, and antibiotics but I can't see it really well. When I try to grab the one of those, I saw it slightly it was for anemia.

Then suddenly as I want to grab the medicine, he pulls me laying me on the couch.

"Y/N... please give all your love me."

huh?

 He tries to kiss me, but I try to push him back. But I can see him... sobbing, then he hugs me and said 

"I wish I know you before him, I won't let you be that way again. It's because of him you suffered like this. And now I lose a bit of my life because of you." He hugs me even tighter

Then he kissed me on the lips lock my arms above my head, him? Taehyung? Jungkook?  Me?

I can't process it. But then as he goes deeper I can feel his tears touching my cheeks, I feel sad somehow sorrow. 

What is going on? What does he mean? Me? who makes him lose his life?? Why he cry? Is it because of me? Please stop...

I can feel my eyes begin to overflow with the pain in my head and my heart, but then I hear a loud bang on the door. Then suddenly someone pulled my hand, carrying me in his arm and hugged me it was Taehyung. I hug him and he walks outside Jimin's Apartment with a fierce look on his face. As I saw that, I know that he is angry because of me. All of these circumstances make me confused. All I can do just hugged him.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault, it's his"

Then we go ride home, after arriving we go straight to the bedroom.  

"Y/N... what he do to you? What did he say to you?"

"He seems sad, he said it was because of m-me.."

Then he puts me on his laps, then put his hands around me and laying my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, you need to hear all of that. It's not your fault, it's my fault. I'm so weak that makes all of these things happened to you. I'm sorry" gently he brushing my hair.

He somehow have magic to calm me down, all I can do just let myself fall deeper in his embrace.

"Y/N..."

"Hm?"

"Look at me.."

Still afraid to look at him in the eyes, he asks again.

"Please... I will wait okay? I won't mad at you.. I just want to know."

Then I courage myself to look at him in the eyes, his eyes look so sincere it's so beautiful

Then I courage myself to look at him in the eyes, his eyes look so sincere it's so beautiful. Closer and closer he gets to my face, and slowly our lips connected to each other.

"I will take the kiss back that he stole from you..."

I closed both of my eyes and he starts to kiss me, gently.  My body tingles, my chest rises, I never feel like this before.

"One minute.." He said

"One?" I'm a bit confused, but then he starts saying.

"Not enough"

He starts kissing me again, now it's even deeper. My body's getting weak, but I can't stop. 

Two minutes

Three minutes

Four...

Five...

To be continueeddd~

==========================================================

A/N:

So....

what do you guys think?? Who do you guys think will be the person who donated their blood? Taehyung? Jimin? or is it Jungkook?! Leave your thought here.

Btw, How is your day? Is it fun? or Sad? I'm so glad to see you still come back and read this story, I hope it makes you happy. 

Please stay positive guys, just like BTS said~ Love Yourself! 

Love you guys a lotttttt 

XOXO

/(・ × ・)\