Not Alone

you just a useless human being, how can you still alive?! Why don't you just died already. Just throw all your dreams and hope, you're not worthy of this air.

Yeah... I know. But I still want to live, I want to meet Taehyung. I want to see his smile once again, I want to make him happy. At least this is what I can do. I love him. . . so much.

----------------------------------------------
"Y/N? Y/N?...."

Taehyung?

"Y/N, Oh thank god!. Is there anything you need?"

"Y- yo..."

"Me?"

"Yogurt..."

"Ehhh?!!"

*giggle* " I'm just joking... Hi tae, I'm back"

"I know... I know..."

"How long I've been sleeping?"

"Almost 2 weeks actually..."

"I can't believe that this is going to happened again."

"No, please don't say something like that. You have me now, you're not alone."

"You know when you on your coma, like everybody come here to see you."

"Really??"

" Yea,... Even Laura and Jungkook's father came here."

"Wow..."

"Everybody cares about you Y/N. Please don't think that nobody cares about you. You just need to see it in a different way, don't let your mind sank into your own thoughts okay?"

"Tae..."

"um?"

"I'm so sorry to make you worried so much, I'm sorry for not telling you."

"It's not your fault Y/N, It was me... I was the one who talked about you to that bastard. And I'm not finished talking yet. "

"Hehe, sorry.."

"It's okay..."

"Um.. Y/N. I've been thinking lately."

"What is it?"

"Will you marry me?"

"....."

"I know its too sudden, and I feel like probably you will reject me."

"Tae.... I will!"

"Really?"

"Yes... I love you Tae, I love you so much. The reason I'm still here is because of you, I want to see you so bad. I don't want you to go..."

"Y/N.... *kisses* I love you..."

"I love you too..."

to be continued....

A/N:

So... Hey peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee

*cough* hey guys, umm 

I know I've not been published a story like in years, and I apologize to all of you who had been waited for so long for the other chapter to be published.

And here it is, another chapter of it. There will be another chapter and I promise I try my best to post once or twice a week depending on the situation. I hope you guys have a good day and I see you in another chapter.