Break

I walked down to the dining room. Then I heard Laura said something to Jungkook.

"We need to have a child Jungkook."

I got a bit shocked hearing that. Without thinking, I ran up to my room. I feel all mixed feeling inside, I don't know if I should be happy, sad, angry..... I end up didn't come to dinner that night. 

Then I sneak out to their garden, it was nice. The moon shining and lighting all the place, garden lamp all shining in the dark. I looked at the sky and see a lot of stars, it makes me a bit calm.

While looking at the sky, I heard somebody walking. I quickly looked back and see Jungkook was standing behind me

"Hi... Y/N What are you doing here?"

"Just looking at the stars."

"Why didn't you come to our dinner?"

"I'm not hungry.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Then I move a bit far from him because he gets too close to me. I'm afraid that Laura thinks something bad. But it a bit freezing, I try not to look like a freezing person. But I think Jungkook notice it, then he opens the coat that he wore to me.

"Wear this, you'll freezing"

"Thanks..."

Then we both looked at the stars, the night is so calm. I feel a similar feeling that we have when we were kids, we like to stargazing with our telescope, the blanket around us and hot chocolate between our hands. It's so cozy and warm, we laugh and have so much fun.

I missed those days.

"Do you remember this day Y/N?"

So he remembers.

"Yes.. and I still remember it clearly."

"It was fun and free"

"Yes."

"I hope we can go back to that day.." Jungkook said while he wrapping one of his hand on my waist. Then I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Me too.."

After we gazing for a while, I suddenly realize that I was in this position for a long time. Then I quickly move away from him.

"You know Jungkook... I think I will go out tomorrow morning to find myself an apartment. I don't like staying too long in your house.."

"I know you heard our conversation Y/N"

Then suddenly I feel stung on my body, I can't breathe.

"I knew because I heard a footstep, and I think it was you."

"y-yes it was me." I felt heartbroken somehow, but I shouldn't have that feeling. Jungkook has Laura now, and I can't go inside their circle anymore.

I need to go tomorrow, I can't live like this.

"Um... Jungkook, thanks for your help I can stay with you tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing..." 

Then I leave him behind, and I walk inside my room. I try to sleep that night, but I can't. My heart feels worst than ever.

///////// morning /////////

I didn't have much sleep... I guess I have to go now.

I clean myself, then I open the door. Then I hear Laura's voice again, I think she talking with someone.

"Yes, I already try it. I guess we just wait for the result then. Yes! I knoww~ I'm so happy mom. Okay- see you later."

She talking with her mom, hm... So last night... Jungkook and-

"Y/N? What are you doing?"

 He's behind me and I think he knew I'm going to leave today.

"Um...Thankyou for today, I need to go now. I'm sorry I can't stay with you and Laura for a long time."

Then I start to walk away, down the stairs. Then I meet Laura at the door.

"Y/N? Are you leaving now?"

"Yes... I'm sorry I can stay for a very long time."

"Aw really? Okay... I can't force you."

"Thankyou so much."

Then I walk past her when we are crossing each other Laura whispering something to me.

"Please. Don't bother our life again."

That's what she said...

 I open the door. And I start running as fast as I can to the gate and out of their mansion. I don't know what's got into me, I never ever knew that she can be like that.

I run, and run and run... until I feel that I can't run anymore. Then I stand still, no clue where to go, I don't know but I start breaking apart. My lungs got tighten, my eyes all teary.

I've broken again...

I hope I can see Taehyung right now.

"Hey."