His Manager

"hey"

I looked at my right side, and I see Taehyung.

"Why?" I start to cry.

"Eh? Y/N? What happened"

"Why are you here?" 

"I just walk down the street and I saw you."

"Taehyung..." I cry harder.

"Wait? No no no don't cry. Ok ok I go I go"

"No.. Thankyou...." I stop

"thankyou?"

"Yes.. you always show up at the right time."

"Me?....um, want to go somewhere else? It's not right to talk in this kind of place."

"Okay."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we arive at some cafe near the street, and I tell him all the story that happened to me yesterday

"What? You see, Laura might be jealous at you."

"No, she will not think that way."

"why are you always like this Y/N? You always put people out first then you? Even though you know you'll be hurt later on."

"I-I don't know..."

"I'm sorry..." 

*ring ring*

"Uh? wait I need to get this call."

"Oh okay." 

Taehyung got a phone call, it looks like he's talking to his manager?

"What?! Really? Are you okay right now? Should I come to your place? Oh, okay I'll be right there. Y/N, let's go."

"Go? Go where?"

"Just come." 

Taehyung paid our coffee. Then we left the cafe as fast as we can, and Taehyung goes to his car and we drive to some building. Then we come to someone apartment?

"Come." He knocked on the door, then we come inside a room. Not too big not to small. Then he told me to sit on the sofa, so I sit down. Then Taehyung going inside someone's bedroom, after awhile Taehyung asks me to come in, then I walk in inside the bedroom. I see someone laying down on the bed.

"Ah, you must be Y/N."

"Yes...?" He knows my name.

"Y/N, My name is Park Jimin, I'm Taehyung's manager."

"Oh, It's nice to meet you, sir."

"Sir? hahaha call me Jimin."

"Okay. Um sorry if I can ask you. Are you sick right now?"

"yes. I am *cough* Y/N, can you help me."

"Help?"

"Yes, can you be Taehyung's manager for this past week?"

"M-manager? Me?"

Oh my.... no no no me? I can't become Taehyung's manager.

"Si- I mean Jimin, but I can't become Taehyung's manager"

"*cough* Please, just this week. Taehyung had a lot of jobs to do, and right now I can't handle it myself. And there is nobody else I can trust on Taehyung. Even for himself."

What should I do? I want to reject the offer, but he's sick and needed help....

"Y/N if you don't want just say it... It's okay" Taehyung said.

"uh.. No, I think I'll do it. I'll try my best."

"Really?!" Jimin suddenly jumped up from his bed.

"Oh no Si- Jimin, go back to your bed please."

"Thankyou thankyou so much Y/N, you're the only one I can trust. Since Taehyung always ta-" Taehyung cover Jimin's mouth all of a sudden, like he hiding something. But I'm happy that Jimin was happy.

"Ok.. so Y/N I get you Taehyung schedule, place, and everything in this file. Just read all of this schedule and follow the time and you'll be fine."

Oh...no this is too much. Is he always in this kind of things? and Taehyung too? Wow...

"Y/N?"

"uh yes?"

"Um... do you know how to do makeup?"

"Yes, I think? Not too much."

"Hm.. how about doing a touch-up type of things?"

"Yes ."

"Good. Ah~ I'm so lucky, I have someone like you Y/N!"

"Eh? No... It's not. I even didn't know if I mess this up."

"No, you won't! Taehyung going to help you with that."

"O-okay."

"Tomorrow!"

"T-tomorrow? what?"

"You start tomorrow."

"Wait.. what?! I thought it was next week, not this week..."

"It will be okay. Just do what you got to do."

"O..kay.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A/N:

Hello everybody, how's it going everyone? I hope that you doing well.

How is this new chapter? I got a bit stuck, but I try my best to make this a bit more interesting. I hope it doesn't bore you all. I'm so sorry for the delay of this chapter, I've been doing so many stuff that I can't even manage my time. I'm sorry for leaving you guys for such a long time, it's because of me, and my poor time management that I can't continue the writing. But I still read every single comment that you leave in my story. 

I can't help but smile, laugh, and happy to see all of your comment. You guys really have a good sense of humor.

Thankyou so much for waiting for me, If you have any question or if you just want to say hi. Leave a message on my dm, or comment or in here.

XOXO 

/(owo)\