Confused

It's the day that I finally can go out of the hospital, with an anxious feeling inside I'm waiting for Taehyung to arrive. Jungkook he never comes to the hospital again after what happened to our conversation. I'm still confused, what will happen after Taehyung come to pick me up?

I hear a knock on the door,
it must be Tae!

The doorknob all jiggling and then the door move towards me and I see Taehyung, my heard dropped,

*gulp* act normal Y/N act normal, my heart can't stop beating fast.

it gets faster and faster as he comes closer to me, I take a deep breath and looked at Tae's face. I can't control my eyes, they all twitching. He going to know that I'm nervous.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

And he suddenly gives me a hug, As he hugged me my ear is facing towards Tae's chest, and I can hear his heart beating, slow and steady. It's different from my heartbeat, I hope he doesn't notice. He break the hug and asks...

"Are you ready to go home?"

"Y-yes"

"Why are you so nervous?" He smirks

"Um... I-i a-"

*laugh* "Is it because I looked a bit different???" He giving me that teasing look.

"Are you??" I try to laugh but it turns out to be awkward

"You can't tell??? Ah... close your eyes then.."
"Huh?"

"Close your eyes~"

As he speaks I quickly close my eyes and I feel he holding my ear something pinching my ear but it doesn't hurt, I start to guessing...

what is he doing to my ear!!?? Is ... is it an earring?

"Now...... open your eyes~!"

I open my eyes to see his phone in front of my face and I can see his front camera open and I notice that he put me an earring on one of my ears.

"Ta-da~~~ We have a matching earring now!"

Then he showed me his ear, I'm so nervous I can't even notice that changes...

"I'm sorry for not noticing it"

"Its okay, I know you're been here for a while. Let's go home" He kissed my forehead

Then he pick all my stuff and I change my outfits and I'm going out of the hospital.

All the way home I can hear Taehyung telling me a story but I can hear him clearly because of my heartbeats...

He looks normal to me, I can't have this doubt! He is my fiance... There is no way going to change... I know he is kind now, I'm going to prove it to Jungkook ("Y/N?") No no no I can't have that negative thought of him ("Y/N?) Throw that away Y/N no no you can't think of th-

"Y/N!"

"Ah! Yes?"

I didn't realize that I'm thinking too much and didn't think of what Taehyung just said.

"Y/N are you okay?? You are very quiet for some reason..."

snap

"I'm sorry I'm zoned out"

"It's okay... you must be very tired. We already arrive."

"Yes thank you..."

"Okay let's go back to your apartment..."