Again

Why my life can be this weird... What will happened next after I become Taehyung's manager for this week...*sigh*

"Y/N..."

"Hmm..?"

"If you don't want to do it.. it's fine. Don't push yourself too hard okay?"

"No, I'm good..."

"Are you sure?"

"yes"

"Okay then, so... um... you don't really have a place to stay right?"

"For now.. yeah. I have planned to search for a job or something. But for now, I need to take care of you."

"Okay then, let's go and search some apartment for you to stay."

"Huh? who will pay the rent? I don't have any money." ( hahaa I feel her )

"I will until you get a steady job, you can pay me back."

"Really? How can you be so kind? I'm so sorry"

"Sorry? for what"

"Being weak..."

"No, you're not. You are a survivor you know"

"Ha.. yeah I guess"

"Ok before night comes let search it now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a lot of good apartment, but I just can't afford it. It's too expensive for me, but Taehyung always brings me to a pretty good apartment.

"Tae, I think all of the apartment is too expensive. I don't think I can afford it."

"Hm... I thought we going to buy one."

"What? How?"

"Again, I pay your apartment, and you can pay me later okay."

Then he playfully winking at me, 

What? Why he do that? What he wants from me?!

Then we search for the 'perfect apartment' he said to me, then we arrive at this apartment. It's still empty but I somehow I kind of like it, especially the bedroom. The window is big, the room is nice and bright. 

"You like this apartment?"

"Yes" 

"Okay, then we get this!"

I feel like this apartment will be expensive, somehow I feel bad for Taehyung. But when I want to ask him to search for another place, he already talking to the landlord and agree. We go outside to go to Taehyung's apartment,

"Tae.. how much?"

"What?"

"The cost..."

"Nah, I forget about that."

"Ha?! How can say that!"

"Hehehe, you going to move two days from now."

"Ha? that fast?"

"Yup"

"So... where I'm going to stay?"

"At my apartment."

"What? No, I refused to go to your apartment"

"Why? and Where you going to stay? I don't want to pay for your two days in a hotel, it's expensive" He giggles.

"....." I can't say anything at that point, I still disagree with him, so I ask Jimin if he's okay if I can stay at Taehyung's apartment.

*calling Jimin* 

*beep beep* (-w-)

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Oh yeah, Y/N?  What's wrong? Is there something happened?"

"No, there is not a really big problem... But I want to ask you, is it okay that I stay at Taehyung's apart-"

"Of course!! Sure, sure you can stay."

"But..." *sigh*

"It's okay Y/N if you feel uncomfortable, I can help you with the hotel payment."

"Really?!"

I'm so relieved that Jimin wants to help me, but then Taehyung. He grabbed my phone and talk to Jimin, I try to take my phone away but I can't reach him, he too tall for me.

"Okay deal, hehehe" Taehyung somehow make some deal with Jimin, what are they talking about?

"Come on Y/N let's go to my apartment"

"Eh?! What did he said to you?"

"Nothing~"

Now I can't refused what he said, so then I give up and follow him to his apartment.

And again, he slept in the couch, I sleep inside his bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, I wake up with so many shopping bags.

huh? where all of this come from?

Then I walk and look inside all those bags, I see a lot of cute outfits, shoes, and accessories. Then Taehyung coming from outside

"Ta-da~ Do you like it?"

"Ha? what is this? Did you buy all of this stuff?"

"Yashh, I search all night to find all of this."

"You don't have too, this is so many of them."

"No, it's making your life much easier, you don't have to shop for another day, so when you move in you can just wear it. Just trust my fashion sense okay." He playfully winking at me

Then I rolled my eyes, but then I realize what time is it.

"Shoot, TAeeeee we need to get ready now. We cannot be late for your first comeback live!!"

Then Taehyung also realizing that he also late, then he runs away to the bathroom and get ready.

And also I realize, he only has one bathroom, and I can't change my clothes and get ready in the living room. But I can't wait either, we need to go 15 more minutes, or he going to be late. Then I don't have a choice but to change in his room while he getting ready inside the bathroom that also is inside his bedroom.

"Tae please don't go out until I say okay?"

"........"

"Tae?...Taeee?!"

"........"

I don't have time I need to go now!!

Then I start taking off my clothes and change, and suddenly.... all my fears and thought come true...

Oh no......

To be continued.......

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ʕ•㉨•ʔ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ding ding dingg, yayy I finally made another one for you guys! and this is going to be a little bit spicy huh? *wink wink*

So? what do you guys think?? What you think going to happen to Y/N uuuuuu.

Thankyou so much for your vote and comment! I will try my best to make this good! Please keep on supporting me! 

And have you guys watch BTS comeback?! It's so amazing right?!

XOXO

/(˃ᆺ˂)\

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛