Who?

Oh no...

Why?? Why this has to be happening to meee!!

Taehyung get out of the bathroom, and he froze. He just stares at me, then I grabbed my sleepwear and throw it to his face

"TURN AROUNDD!!"

Then Taehyung quickly turns around face to face to the bathroom door.

"But my clothes are there," he said 

"I don't care, you have to wait"

"fine fine..."

and there is a bit silence in that room but then I tell him that I'm sorry

"I'm sorry that I shout at you."

"*smirks* it's fine. It's my fault I didn't realize that you're here"

*blush*"Yea, actually I ask you not to go out, but things happened right?"

"Yea, you're right."

"Okay, I'm done."

Then Taehyung looked around and see me in the clothes that he gave to me.

"Wow... you look good on that"

"What do you meaan?!"

"You look even more pretty than I thought you'll be in this outfits"

I think the same, I really like these outfits, it fits perfectly with my body. He got a good taste in clothing 

Then I get out and wait for him to get ready

"Okay I'm ready, Let's go"

Then in a hurry, we run to his agency's car and go right away to his first place. As soon as we arrived at the studio we run again to the artist room. Already he getting change his clothing to his performing outfits and then the makeup artist does his makeup. 

"Fighting!." I said to him

"Thank you"

Then he getting ready to go out and take his first shoot

I was looking at the screen, I just can help but amazed by him, he looks so charismatic. I feel like I'm still stuck in here, with nothing to proud of. 

What am I now?

But then... I'm thinking about the mysterious person donor their blood to me, then I sit on the couch staring the floor, figure something out. But I didn't realize that Taehyung already finished with his work here.

"Y/N! What do you think? Am I look handsome in the camera?...... Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Uh, no nothing..."

"Really? Are you sure, you looked sad."

"No, no I'm good. Come let me help you with your face."

Then I take tissues from my bag and wiped Taehyung's sweat that dripping down to his neck. But suddenly he grabbed my hand and ask

"Y/N... If you have some problem in mind, please tell me okay? Don't let it bottled up inside you."

"I will.. Thank you"

Then we continue our day. Our day passed so fast, I didn't realize that it's already night. After finishing all of Taehyung's work today we going home.

He rides his car, I sit right beside him.

"Y/N, If you tired you can get some little nap okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am, don't worry about me okay?"

"Thankyou"

Then I close my eyes and fall asleep immediately

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I opened my eyes slowly, and it's already morning.

" Why am I already in bed?Did Taehyung pick me up last night? I feel bad for him"

Then I go outside and looked for Taehyung, he still sleeping with his yesterday clothing. I didn't change my clothes to last night, and I see my phone it's still 6:00 AM. Then I decide to get ready and make breakfast for me and Taehyung, because Taehyung and I didn't eat last night.

When I finished putting on my makeup, I hear my phone buzzing. I grab my phone it's Jimin,

"yes?"

"Ah Y/N! How is yesterday? Is it hard?"

"Not really, I have alot of fun"

"Really? Good to hear that!"

"How about you Jimin?"

"I'm not doing so well actually, but I try my best to recover. Oh yeah by the way Y/N, can you come to my apartment this evening, there is something that I want to talk with you."

"Sure"

"Thanks"

"You're welcome"

He hung up the phone, and then I walk to Taehyung's kitchen and make a coffee and egg toast. Right when I finished my cooking, he woke up and see his breakfast.

"Waaa, are you preparing all of this?"

"Yes! Since last night we didn't eat, I make you this."

"It's been a long time since someone cooked for me."

"Come on let's eat!"