"over my dead body" - 05

"You're going down, Jae." Jeno mumbled as he stared at the game in front of them. Jaemin scoffed.

"Well, your ego is about to go down, cause imma beat your ass." Jaemin replied with a cocky smirk as he also stared intensely at the game in front of them. This intense game happened to be 'Just Dance'.

"You guys are embarrassing," Jisung commented while face palming himself, as he stood from the side of the dancing game. "Imma just go find new hyungs." He added before walking away.

Just Dance was Jaemin and Jeno's thing back in their old life, so they weren't really going to let the younger bring their self-esteem down. And they could care less of what other people will think. The song they chose was about to play, and they quickly got into position.

Right when it started, the song 'Mr. Mr.' By Girls Generation could be heard through the arcade, and that's when Jisung started sprinting, making sure he wasn't seen anywhere near those two. Jaemin and Jeno moved their feet onto the right colored shapes that were shown on the screen.

"This is easy," Jaemin mumbled as he smirked teasingly, but soon the steps started getting more complicated. The two boys points were tied, they were neck to neck, but both still struggling with how complicated it was suddenly getting.

"Oh fuck," Jeno mumbled as he had noticed he had missed a step. Jaemin had been missing steps as well, but didn't show any sign of weakness or disappointment.

Finally, the song ended, and both Jaemin and Jeno were breathing heavily, exhausted from the small workout they had done. Jisung suddenly walked back to them with a soda in his hand as he slurped from the straw.

"Where they hell'd you get that?" Jaemin asked, referring to the drink in the younger boy's hand. Jisung shrugged as he loudly and annoyingly slurped from the straw.

"They give you shit for free." Jisung replied, as he stared at Jaemin and Jeno with a blank expression. "Anyways, who won, you guys were at it for like twenty minutes."

"It's literally been only five minutes." Jaemin corrected Jisung, and Jisung's eyebrows furrowed slightly before shrugging once again.

"Whatever, it felt like an eternity, now who won?!" Jisung changed the subject and glared at the two older boys in front of him.

"We're about to find out." Jeno replied, pointing to the screen. The three of them stared at the screen in anticipation. Jeno and Jaemin looked at their points before comparing to each others. "No fucking way,"

"yESSS!!" Jaemin screamed at the top of his lungs as he jumped up and down. Jeno was still in complete shock that Jaemin had beat him, of course he wasn't behind by many points but the irony of Jaemin beating him was getting on his nerves.

"Wow, I could do better" Jisung commented with a cocky scoff, which made both Jeno and Jaemin shoot him a glare.

"Whatever," Jaemin mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Not fair." Jeno whined, before aggressively stomping his feet, which was a bad idea since he has extreme super strength. The screen started to glitch and the tiles he was stomping on were now crushed under his feet.

"Oh my god" Jisung face palmed for what felt like the hUNDREDTH time.

"Oops," Jeno was about to step off and pretend he didn't do anything, but an adult was already coming their way.

"I need you three to leave, right now." The man ordered while crossing his arms, the three of them sighed as they started to make their way out. "Uh, leave the drink."

"What?! Why do I have to suffer I didn't do shit, I wasn't even playing the game!" Jisung argued in disbelief as he gripped the drink in his hand.