"we need to get rid of her." - 19

"jeongin," jeongin slowly looked up at miseo. "what are you?" she asked quietly and jeongin dropped his head again.

"i-, i-," he stutttered.

"jeongin!" miseo raised her face.

"i'm an android!" he yelled, not daring to meet her eyes. there was a long period of silence.

"how? how jeongin?!" she questioned.

"i knew you guys would hate me." jeongin cried.

"tell me how, jeongin." miseo begged, and that's when doctor budged in.

"while you and the dreamies ran away together to wherever the fuck you went, i continued with my studies and created actual androids. androids like him." miseo looked back at jeongin's figure. "androids that have all the powers you have and even more. this way they could do things humans can't and overall make society easier. plus they look so much better than the ones the government were making, like sheesh, such ammeters."

"you're not funny." miseo interupted and doctor sarcastically nodded.

"anyways. so jeongin, paris, and sunae were my first androids to show the world and showcase my creations and ideas. everyone loved the ideas and immediately my androids were being sold off and i was making millions upon billions of dollars."

"wait, what do you mean sunae? how do you know her? are we even talking about the same sunae?"

"it's the same sunae." jeongin answered, his head still to the floor.

"but sunae's not an android. i know that for sure." miseo defended.

"that's where the monster i was talking about comes in." doctor added.

"what the hell," miseo commented.

"I found her when i was waiting for you outside if the bank. i thought you were going to bring me the dreamers that day, but you ran away with them. instead she was there, and so we took her, because maybe she knew something we needed and could do the job you were failing. she quickly found out about the power we were wielding and wanted in. then, we made a deal. i give her powers no one esle has and she helps me promote my androids to take over the world since the dreamers and you weren't anywhere to be found."

"how did you know we were gonna be at the bank that day?" miseo asked.

"that was their next target, obviously." doctor replied, and miseo sighed.

"what power did you exactly give sunae?" miseo hesitantly asked.

"well, we were experimenting with witch craft and experimented it on her, making her think we knew what we were doing. If only we did know what we were doing, we would have never given such power to someone."

"what do you mean? what does this! mean?!" miseo exclaimed.

"we need to get rid of her. like as soon as we can! she doesn't know what she can accidentally unleash when using her powers." doctor explained.

"you mean those things from the underworld?" miseo asked, and doctor sadly nodded. "let's tell the dreamers right now. and please, safely put jeongin's arm back on."

"you don't hate me?" jeongin questioned, meeting miseo's light gaze. "you're not scared or dissapointed? you don't think of me as a machine that could snap and kill at any time?" she knelt on the floor beside him.

"i've pretended to be an android for months and been through some real shit, and have been judged and mistreated my whole life. don't ever think that i would let you or anyone go through the same thing." miseo ruffled jeongin's hair before helping him stand up.