"i'm scared, miseo" - 16

"oH MY GOSH WHY IS IT SO THICK AND LONG??!" Everyone turned their heads towards the girl's bathroom, where Miseo's voice yelled from.

"Did hyuck pull out his junk or something?" Jisung asked, everyone exchanging 'wtf' looks.

"Can't be. The description isn't right." Everybody raised an eyebrow at Mark's remark. "Don't ask me how I know that."

"Well someone should let them know to quiet down. If we're too loud the androidsaur will hear us." Jeongin suggested.

"I will!" Chenle beamed, turning to run towards the girl's bathroom. But, to his luck, he tripped on something behind the register and accidentally pushed a button.

"Uh oh."

"Chenle, what did you do?!" Renjun scolded.

"Uh, guys," Jaemin muttered looking at the stores lights that suddenly turned on.

"The lights still work?" Jeno questioned in disbelief.

"What were you doing behind the register?!" Renjun asked Chenle.

"I was tempted, okay?" Chenle replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's not what we should be worrying about right now!" Jisung exclaimed, pointing at the dinosaur walking towards the new lights being shined from the small convenient store.

"Okay, maybe if we stay really still and really quiet, It'll go away." Mark suggested as he stayed frozen in his spot.

The tranisorisrex walked towards them slowly, making their hearts beat faster. It lowered it's head to look into the big windows, it's face right in front of everyone's eyes.

"Okay, I think it's working." Mark mumbled while trying not to move his mouth too much.

Suddenly, the girl's bathroom door swung open, revealing Miseo, who immediately saw the androidsaur. Donghyuck came after her, but stopped in his tracks.

"Oh hell no!" Hyuck quickly whipped behind Miseo, trying to take in what he just saw.

Apparently, just a small comment like that was enough for the androidsaur to realize they were in there. The androidsaur roared loudly.

"Everyone cover!!" Jeongin yelled, before the dinosaur smacked the roof off the store. More roars escaped it's mouth as it started to chase a few of them.

"Jisung! Get it off my tail!!" Jaemin yelled, knowing Jisung has super speed. Jisung sighed before running to Jaemin's side.

"Hey! Look at me ~!" Jisung yelled as he went the opposite direction as Jaemin, making the dinosaur chase him instead.

"What the hell's going on?" Donghyuck asked, looking over at Jeno for an answer.

"Oh, I don't know, tHERE'S A DINOSAUR TRYING TO KILL US!!" Jeno replied before jumping behind the register to hide.

"Now what do I do?" Jisung asked, watching Jaemin stand against a rack to catch his breath again.

"Well you got speed, so just keep it occupied." Jaemin shrugged, making Jisung stop in his tracks.

"Fuck you," he shook his head at Jaemin from a far, but there dinosaur caught up to him and just almost bit his head right off. Jisung started to flee fast enough for the dinosaur to lose him.

"Not to be that dude, but I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HAD POWERS??!" Jeongin yelled, catching the attention of the dinosaur.

"We do!" Renjun replied from behind the register with Jeno.

"Then use them!!" Jeongin snapped, watching the dinosaur run towards them.

"Fine!" Renjun climbed over the register to face the dinosaur.

"No, Renjun don't!" Donghyuck blurted, but Renjun ignored and everyone saw the panther roar above his head before he morphed into the animal.

"ᴹᴱᴼᵂ" a small meow came from the raven colored kitten standing where Renjun stood.

"pFFT- OKAy but uSE YOUR DAMN POWERS ALREADY!!" Jeongin was starting to seriously doubt they had powers. Soon the small kitten turned into a humongous black panther.

Renjun roared loudly, just in time to run towards the dinosaur and jump on it's back. Everyone watched the giant panther and androidsaur fight.

"I should probably help him." Jeno said as he got out from hiding and morphed into the giant wolf. Of course they still weren't as big as the androidsaur. Jeno quickly raced to the dinosaur and started scratching it's legs.

But still, Panther Renjun and Wolf Jeno weren't enough to get this thing down.

"Donghyuck, we have to help them!!" Miseo encouraged, getting ready to start using her powers as well.

"No, I can't!" He replied, shaking his head.

"Fine," Miseo stood up. "Mark you morph and check to see if we're attracting any androids. Jisung help me with the dinosaur." Miseo ordered as her and Jisung both ran towards the dinosaur to help Renjun and Jeno.

Jisung morphed into his tiger form and went straight to the face to scratch it's eyes out. While, Mark morphed into an eagle to soar the whole place.

Miseo was about to use her elemental power to help, but a giant rack slid in front of her to block her way. She whipped around to death stare Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck!" She yelled in an angry tone.

"I'm scared Miseo, we can't fight a dinosaur ten times our size!" He whimpered, his eyes getting glassy. Miseo huffed before using her wind element to whish the rack out of her way.

"Well, I'm not." she muttered, running straight towards the dinosaur.

forgotten outcasts » nct dream BOOK 2 [ ✔ ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara