"i'll be back" - 12

How was she overpowering Miseo? And how was Miseo weaker now?

Sunae's hands were wrapped around Miseo's neck, it was satisfying, watching the girl have a hard time breathing.

"Please, stop," was all Miseo could say under her breath. She was suffocating, and for some reason she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Had her powers gotten weaker when she went into the deep sleep?

"Ugh, it's not satisfying when you're not suffering." Sunae whined, removing her hands from Miseo's neck, letting the girl breathe again.

  After a few seconds of catching her breath, now was the perfect time to get Sunae. Miseo immediately lunged forward to crawl over Sunae and started choking her back.

But, almost immediately, Sunae used some kind of powerful force to throw Miseo off of her. Miseo was thrown against the bathroom door, making a loud thud, loud enough for the other girls to hear.

The two girls quickly stood up, shaking the pain off. Both girls pulled up their fists, while glaring deathly at each other.

"So, is this gonna be a full on fight?" Sunae questioned, cocking her head to the side, teasingly.

"I don't know," Miseo mumbled. "I'm still in a towel." She added, a hint of sarcastic in her tone.

"Sucks for you." Sunae teased before charging towards the other girl, Miseo quickly doing the same.

When Sunae was close enough, Miseo quickly grabbed a hold of her arms, and slid under her legs, making Sunae flip and land on her back. She stared down at Sunae.

"Looks like this going to be easier than I thought." Miseo commented with a smirk, but Sunae got up again and chuckled.

"You're funny if you think I'm done." Almost immediately, she charged forward again, catching Miseo off guard, she threw her against the mirror, causing it to shatter.

"Miseo? You okay in there?" The two girls shot their head towards the bathroom door, where they heard Somi on the other side.

"Yeah, I just," Sunae shot Miseo a glare, while the girl was already trying to come up with an excuse. "dropped a toothbrush."

"You're stupid." Sunae whispered, finding that excuse terrible.

"Oh, okay!" Somi replied, causing the two girls in the bathroom to furrow their eyebrows. "Just watch out for the radio." She added and they heard her footsteps walk away.

"Do I really have idiots worshipping me?" Sunae commented on disbelief, with a small eye roll.

"No, they're worshipping an idiot." Miseo replied as she threw a punch to Sunae's face. But it still seemed to not faze her.

Sunae grabbed Miseo's shoulders and pushed her to the ground, the broken mirror pieces shattering into the ground as well.

"Radio, did she say?" Sunae asked as she reached for the bathtub, to turn on the water. Instead of having a response, Miseo reached for a mirror piece and immediately stabbed it into Sunae's stomach.

Sunae moaned in pain, as she slowly looked down to see blood spilling out of her stomach. Then she moved her gaze up to Miseo, a smile forming on her face.