"and i'd gladly decline" - 06

"Room 104?" Donghyuck asked, as they stared at the door in front of them with the numbers on it.

"Yup" Mark replied as he used the keys to open the door, when the door unlocked he immediately opened the door wider to see what was inside. It was everything they weren't expecting.

Of course it wasn't all glamorous and rich, but it was huge, a big living room was the first thing that they saw. Then to the left was a hallways leading to a few bedrooms, and to the right was the kitchen and another hallway to a few more rooms.

"all this on one floor?" Renjun asked as he furrowed his eyebrows cutely in disbelief.

"I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm gonna go claim my bedroom!" Chenle beamed before running off with Jisung towards the hallway to the left.

"you guys can do that, I don't really care what bedroom I get, I just wanna sit my ass on that soft looking couch over there and take a nap." Donghyuck yawned as he made his way over to the couch and fell backwards, landing on the cushions.

"Just how many bedrooms are there?" Jeno asked as he went over to the kitchen to check if there was any food in the refrigerator – and there was.

"I think like six?" Mark replied.

"six too short, there's eight of us." Jaemin whined, ready to walk towards the right hallway.

"Okay, don't act like a rich kid, I'm sure we can figure something out." Mark assured, going over to the left hallway to check in with the two youngest. "Did you guys find your rooms yet?" He asked as he ran into Jisung in the hallway.

"Yeah, Chenle wants that room, and I want that one–"

"Do you mind sharing that room with Chenle? We're a little short on rooms here," Jisung already started pouting and stomping his feet childishly.

"Are you kidding me? His inner Dolphin comes out when he's asleep, trust me everyone would rather share a room with an actual dolphin than him." Jisung basically dissed his hyung, but Chenle was too busy laying in his bed to hear anything.

"Wait what? He turns into his dolphin form when he sleeps?" Mark was confused to what Jisung was trying to explain.

"No, he sleep talks– or should I say sleep laughs. It's seriously creepy as fuck." It would seem like the boy was joking but his serious glare said otherwise.

"Fine, then share a room with Jaemin." Mark suggested as he pointed to Jaemin who was already making his way towards them. Once Jaemin and Jisung made eye contact, they both high fives each other and laughed as they bro hugged.

"What's all the fuss about?" Chenle suddenly showed up at his door, causing the two boys to get off each other and dust themselves off.

"You get your own room, and Jaemin and Jisung are sharing a room since there's not enough rooms for everyone to all have their own." Mark replied with a satisfied smile.

"Oh," was all Chenle could muster as he just shrugged and walked back into his room.

"Now that leaves Renjun and Jeno to share a room!" Mark beamed turning back to Renjun, Jeno and Miseo, the only ones who were still in the living room talking.

"What? No!" Jeno argued.

"We can't share a room. Why can't you and Donghyuck share a room?" Renjun protested while pointing to Mark and Donghyuck who immediately both made eye contact and shook their heads rapidly.

"No, no, no! That cANNOT be an option!" Donghyuck yelled crossing his arms as he turned the other way.

"Well, I can't share a room with Jeno, let alone a bed!!" Renjun whined, as him and Jeno scooted as far away from each other as possible.

"Oh yeah, cause all we'll be hearing every night are your moans!" Jaemin unnecessarily added, as he high fived Jisung again and shared yet another laughter with him.

"Jaemin, I am this close to choking the life out of you." Jeno warned glaring at the boy while cracking his knuckles.

"Like you choked Renjun?" Jaemin questioned in a jokingly manner as him and Jisung bursted into another laughter, this time Donghyuck and Miseo joining as well.

"pFFFT" Renjun smacked Miseo's arm since she was the closest to him. "Owe," Miseo pouted through a grin as she massaged her right shoulder, where Renjun had smacked.

"Please can this not happen?" Renjun pleaded, also not wanting the thing that happened last time between him and Jeno to happen again.

"Well, the only person left is Miseo, and I thought it was best for her to have her own room since she's a ....girl..." Mark shrugged, hoping Renjun and Jeno would just hurry and agree.

"I'll gladly share a room with Miseo." Jeno suggested, sending Miseo a sarcastic smile.

"And I'll gladly decline," Miseo backed away from Jeno slightly, looking over at Mark. "A girl needs her privacy." Miseo defended herself.

"Can't you two just suck it up and share a room?" Jisung whined, scratching the back of his neck in annoyance.

"Oh, The only thing they're gonna be sucking–"

"Miseo hold me the fuck back!" Renjun was ready to throw some hands at Jaemin. Miseo quickly wrapped her arms around Renjun's waist to stops him, which caught Renjun off guard. He didn't expect her to do that.

"Renjun," Mark was glaring at Jeno and Renjun with his demanding eyes that could kill. Jeno and Renjun looked at each other before rolling their eyes and eternally sighing.

"Fine!" Renjun scoffed as he dropped his hands in defeat, and Jeno uncrossed his arms, throwing them into the ground like a kid who didn't get their ice cream.

"But, tell Jaemin to stop with the sex jokes or I won't hesitate rip out his tongue." Renjun warned, glaring at Jaemin, who hand his hands up to surrender innocently.

"You heard him Jae," Mark looked over his shoulder to Jaemin. Jaemin scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, I was running out of jokes anyways." Jaemin commented with a shrug.

"You guys wanna get settled in, or go find something to do out there?" Mark asked, looking at everyone for a response.

"What is there to get settled, these are our only clothes anyway." Donghyuck  shrugged in the 'duh' tone. Suddenly something was slipped under the door of their new home, it was a piece of paper. Miseo was the closest and quickly walked towards it to read what the letter had said.

"There's a party later today," Miseo explained as she read more. "And they'd like us to go, so we could get used to them, and meet their queen? They still have queens?"

"A party?" Jeno repeated with a smirk.

"This is perfect, we should go shopping or something for something nice to wear!" Chenle suddenly piped from behind everyone.

"What the hell? Why a party? Aren't we trying to survive or something? Not have the time of our lives?" Mark questioned like all of this was suspicious– and it very much was.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, a shelter wouldn't be this big and awesome. It's almost like a resort or something, and it's strange how laid back everyone we met is." Donghyuck added.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Renjun asked, looking around at everyone.

"That this place is suspicious as fuck, yeah." Miseo replied, finally looking up from the letter in her hands.

"No," Renjun corrected, a smirk starting to play on his lips. "that we should totally go to this party and find out what the fuck is going on."