"we're officially all alone" - 10

After closing the door behind her, another brunette girl turned around with a smile plastered on her face.

"We're officially all alone!" She exclaimed happily as she skipped her way towards Miseo and the rest of the girls, who were currently on the bed in the room.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Miseo asked nervously.

"It means, we finally have you to ourselves." The short black haired girl replied, sending shivers down her spine.

Miseo gulped.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked again, this time, she was so sure these girls were going to hurt her or something.

"That we're obviously gonna put makeup on each other!" The same girl replied, and the other girls started simultaneously laughing.

"Oh," Miseo chuckled forcefully, still a little hesitant about this whole situation.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe we forgot!" The main brunette girl suddenly commented.

Then it was just silence, Miseo expected the girl to further continue, but it was just silence.

"....what did you guys forget..?"

"Introducing ourselves, of course! You don't even know our names!" The main brunette replied. "I'm Somi, that's Ryujin," she looked at the cut short black haired girl.

"That's Nancy," she looked at the other brunette, the one that closed the door. "That's Lami," she pointed to the younger looking girl who had long black hair.

"And that's– hey, where's–"

"Sorry I'm late guys, Jeongin and his sister were there and–" a familiar, raven haired girl entered the room. She stopped, noticing Miseo there.

"Olivia, this is Miseo, she's our new friend!" Lami explained, gesturing to Miseo.

"I know, we've met." Olivia quickly flashed her a smile, making her way to the rest of the girls.

"Miseo, can I do your makeup first?" Lami asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." Was all she replied with, as the younger girl lead her to the vanity with a big mirror and desk. Lami took a brush and began slowly brushing Miseo's hair.

"Are those guys really your brothers?" Nancy asked as she started doing blush on Olivia's cheeks.

"Uh, technically no. But I look up to them like my brothers." Miseo replied, trying to hold in her small grin.

"Really? You don't have feelings for any of them?" Nancy questioned, looking over shoulder to make eye contact with !I'd do through the mirror.

"What?" Miseo chuckled nervously with a hint of confusion in her tone.

"Oh c'mon, they're all pretty good looking. You sure you only look at them as brothers? Not even one makes your heart flutter? Not one comes to your mind every second of the day?"

Miseo furrowed her eyebrows at Lami's question.

"What does it mean if that does happen?" She questioned in response.

"If there's someone that you can't stop thinking about, or someone who makes you blush with small actions. It means you're in love~"

Olivia replied, looking dearly to the sky, as if she was daydreaming at that moment.

"Why'd you ask? Do you like one of them?" Olivia questioned in a teasing tone. Immediately, Miseo looked down, shaking her head.

"Ah, no, not like that, I think..." She trailed off, starting to think deeply about the guys.