𝐯𝐢𝐢. FOUND

The cold air nipped at Scarlett's bare arms and legs as she walked barefoot in the empty streets of the Isle, heading to nowhere in particular

    The cement was rough and filthy as her feet padded through them, their presence underneath ignored as the girl continued to walk but then stopped as she felt the creaky floorboards of the west docks, the ones no one dared to go to in fear of the monsters that were rumoured to swim underneath the dark waters.

As she stood at the end of the wooden dock, she looked down the dark mass of water and without hesitation...

She jumped.

♛♛♛

The feeling of the icy water all around scarlett just seemed to go over her mind as she sunk deeper, something in the water just seemed to drag her down further below, the unmistakable feeling of a force wrapped around her ankle continued as the light of the surface seemed to dim considerably.

    A few seconds passed until she felt the sand underneath her feet, and that was when she blinked several times as she took in the underwater sight.

    Bones littered the dark sands, their beaten structure and malicious appearance must have resulted from a gruesome experience whilst their remains led down here, at the bottom of the sea.

Swirled marks were shown on the sands' surfaces as Scarlett realised how she was currently standing at the bottom of the ocean floor, her lungs not feeling any strain in them and her feet firmly planted onto the ground, almost as if...

Gravity was down with her.

Before she could even say anything, bubbles started appearing everywhere and then, she could breath again. The whole area within a fifty mile radius from her seemed to be enclosed in a bubble, keeping the air inside and the water out.

   Scarlett walked forward, her feet on auto pilot as they seemingly knew which way to go already, as they led her inside a hidden cave underneath the sea, glowing stones covering the walls which gave the appearance of the starry sky. The sight brought her comfort as she continued to walk forward.

Until a voice stopped her.

"Scarlett... Dear, Dear Scarlett... I thought you'd never come!"

Scarlett lifted her head and came face to face with a woman, with a voluptuous figure and eight tentacles instead of legs. Her now long white hair floated around her, red lips curled up into a wicked smile as she bowed.

    "I have been waiting."

"For what?" She asked, eyebrows knitting together as confusion took over her features.

The woman brought out a small box, beautiful with it's ancient appearance as the tentacle opened the lid and took the object inside it within it's grasp.

It glowed a bright red. It gave a beat every two seconds and would glow bright before dimming considerably. Scarlett's eyes were glued onto it as she continued to look up.

"For you to reclaim what's yours."

Then the tentacle shot out to her chest, and then, came the pain.

Ursula cackled as she watched the small girl collapse onto her knees, hands clutching her chest in pain as she screamed, the sound echoing onto the walls of the cave.

Then... there was silence.

The sea witch watched as the girl stood up from her pained position on the ground and the most noticeable thing the woman saw was the girl's now blood red eyes, glowing maliciously under the crystal caves' lights.

The woman bowed with her head low and a smile on her face as she spoke.

"It is time, for you to be who you are destined to become."

With a wicked grin, Scarlett replied.

"With pleasure."