𝐱𝐢. BLEEDING HEART

Scarlett woke up disoriented and sore. She felt like the sun decided to sit on her and just blast a shit ton of fresh energy to her. There were no windows so the only light inside was coming from the lamp at the other side of the room, providing her with enough to see her surroundings.

The sheets that were wrapped around her body were messy and stuck to her skin as the heat began to make her sweat, a clear bead of the liquid rolling down her arm.

She looked at her side and saw the infamous son of a wicked pirate asleep on his back, his arms raised up to the headboard of the wooden bed, hands bound by a tie the young queen found in midst of their... strenuous activities.

Scarlett bit her lip as she admired the work she did on him. Red marks littered the skin on his chest, neck and navel. Underneath the sheets, they were undoubtedly naked, so she decided to make the decision to slip out of bed silently and put her clothes back on.

She tied her hair into two tight braids and let them rest on her shoulders, her hand gripping the doorknob as she turned and pulled, stepping out of the room and closing the door behind her.

She walked through the halls until they lead her to the restaurant's main room, the others already swarming inside as Uma sharpened her new sword whilst she sat on a chair, not noticing the red descendant that just entered the room. Scarlett loudly placed a chair beside the blue haired girl and sat down, inevitably making her presence known to the preoccupied pirate.

"Alright, Scarlett. You've had your fun. Now, let's get to business. We both know Mal is here on the Isle." Uma conceded as she set down the sword and faced the red-haired girl, foot raised to the table and expression bored yet attentive. "And I'm assuming that she doesn't know about your change in alliance yet."

"Seems you've got it all figured out. Can I eat now?" She gestured to the tray of food that was placed in front of her by an employee who didn't dare look up from her gaze on the floor as she silently walked away. Scarlett eyed the girl as a lock of orange hair escaped from the green beanie she was wearing, making the her almost stand up but was brought back to reality when she felt a hand grip her arm, her head snapping to Uma.

"Are you even listening?"

Uma seethed to the raven-haired girl as her grip tightened, making Scarlett flash her red eyes in Uma's.

"You keep your hand there for a second more and you'll lose it."

Uma was about to chuckle at her bluff but froze when she saw the glint of the hilt of Scarlett's sword, hand gripping the base and was ready to be brought out any moment now. She gulped down the lump that was forming in her throat and slowly let go, making Scarlett shove her arm back at her. The girl flicked a piece of her hair back behind her as she pulled the tray of food closer to her and began to slowly eat and pick out the good pieces, seeing as not everything was edible in this trashy establishment.

"As for Mal... I'll take care of her. Just sit back and don't get in my way. Remember, you're not in charge. Not anymore."

♛♛♛

Meanwhile, Evie, Carlos, Jay and Ben anxiously wait for Parker, who forcefully came to the Isle with them, to go back down to them once he's finished talking to Mal. Carlos was chewing the nail of his thumb from anticipation as his foot tapped the ground while Jay juggled rocks as he walked around. Evie wanted to come upstairs herself, and she was just about to but then stopped when she saw a figure coming down the steps.

"So? What did she say?" Jay asked when Parker stepped onto solid ground, eyes downcast as his hands balled up into fists, eyebrows furrowed as he opened his mouth to speak.