First

Zoey pov

I groan in frustration and just walk in my history, everytime i tried to avoid Blake's girlfriend i just keep failing! Seriously she's everywhere and that made me really pissed off.

I was trying to forget this irritating feeling and how on earth will i successfuly make it if she keeps pestering me!

Trying to focus my mind in the class, frowning i look at Bella who keeps throwing papers and glares at me, she's really childish.

I sigh and just ignore her waiting for the bell to come.

natapos ko ang pag do-drawing sa notebook ko ng tumunog na ang bell.

Agad na inayos ko ang gamit ko bago lumabas ng room at pumunta ng c.r.

I heard a click when the door was close kaya nag madali akong nag ayos at lumabas ng cubicle, i look around pero wala namang tao kaya nag kibit balikat na lang ako

After washing my hands, nag lakad na ako palabas habang ina-ayos ang gamit ko, i stop when i bump into someone.

i said my sorry after looking up but i was shock when she just look at me.

I took a step back when she take a step forward and this continue until i was trap.

"i said im sorry can't you just take it?"

I nervously said and tried to escape from her.

"why would i? You started this game why not finish it?"

Nadulas ako ng matapakan ko ang shoe lace ko dragging her with me.

i groaned when my back hit the tiles.

This position!, again!?

I look at her weirdly when she didnt make a move to stand up.

I move my head to the left and push her lightly off me and i sit up looking at her confuse i tried to wave my hand to her face but she was out of trance or rather daydreaming.

She just sat there holding her lips.

"hey you okay? Im sorry i really didnt mean it"

I tried to help her stand but she just look at my hand.

" i- i need to g-"

I was cut off when she grab my face and kiss me.

After kissing me she just smirk at my face.

"there you have it pervert maybe you can stop trying to steal a kiss from me"

She said and walk out of the c.r
I look at her back mouth agape.

"she have the nerves! As if i purposely kiss her! I did'nt even kissed her back!, Shit! She stole my first kiss!"

I scream my frustration and just walk out of the c.r furious.

pumunta ako ng cafeteria para hanapin si Anne o si Joshua pero ni isa man sa kanila ay hindi ko mahanap kaya nag pasya na lang ako na pumunta ng garden at doon tumambay at ilabas ang pag ka bad trip ko sa Bella na yun.

"Bwiiisssiitt!, that girl! Mag babayad siya hwaaaa!"

Nakaka asar na talaga siya, hindi na ako natutuwa sa kanya masyado siyang pa epal!

"Ako na nga yung umiiwas eh!, tas masyado pa siyang bully. yung first kiss ko, waaah"