Meeting Sean

Room 456. Sean. Demon Hunter.

As I close the door to the Jensen Interceptor, I walk across two streets to the motel.

When I get to room 456, it seems that Sean is already expecting me. He literally pulls me in through the door before I could even knock. I instinctively grab my knife, but then I let go of it, realizing I should be able to trust him.

"You're Sean?" I ask.

"Yeah. You're the zombie?" he asks, smirking.

"Yes, buttface. Now, help me figure out what dragged me out of Hell," I demand.

"Oh, I already know what would have dragged you out, Lydia," Sean says.

"Fine. Tell me what," I sigh.

"Basically a mega-demon."

"A mega-demon?"

"A mega-demon."

"What does it want with me?"

"It's a demon. It wants to use you; duh."

"How do we kill it before it can?"

"I don't know. I've never killed one."

"What? You're supposed to help me!" I cry out.

"I did help you," Sean states.

I sigh, disappointed, "Whatever. Listen, this is a waste of my time. I- I have to go back to Alex's house."

"To do what? Sit there until the demon kills you or turns you into its personal meat puppet?" Sean questions, bewildered.

"I guess so, if we can't kill it," I brush it off. As I grab the door handle, he grabs my shoulder and it startles me. I turn to push him off, and he is flung across the room.

"Oh my god," I croak out, barely above a whisper.

"How did you do that?" Sean yells.

"I don't know. I don't know. I don't know," I repeat quietly.

"Listen, I know who can kill this demon, alright? I have a friend named Seth. He's in the room next to mine, okay?" Sean says, raising an arm towards me, as if to say, "Stop."

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I just...I don't know what happened. What's going on with me?" I cry.

"You'll be okay. When you got dragged out of Hell, maybe you were able to keep some of your demon powers," Sean explains.

"Maybe," I whisper inaudibly.

Seconds later, the door busts open and a man with a gun points the firing end towards my heart.

"Woah, woah, Seth, it's okay. She has a creeper chasing her," Sean tells Seth.

Seth slowly lowers his gun, and he helps Sean off of the ground.

"What's your name?" Seth asks me.

"Lydia Diane Gretchen," I tell him.

"No, what do people call you?" Seth narrows his eyes.

"Lucy," I reply.

"Okay, Lucy. Come with me, and I'll help you get rid of the demon," Seth offers me his hand. I take it, and he leads me out of the room as Sean goes to his bathroom to clean up.

In Seth's room, he checks me over and I relay the story to him. He tells me that they call the demon who's making me it's bitch a "creeper", and that he's only killed two in his life.

"What do creepers want to do with me?" I ask Seth.

"Here's basically what they do: they take people out of Hell, and then they start to give them powers and such. Then, most people take advantage of their powers and they join the human army that creepers seek to form. If a human fails to join their army, they kill anyone you care about, and then they make you get driven insane by your powers; most people see visions of people dying and voices in their head before they either die in some psych ward or they kill themselves," Seth explains.

Great. So, I'm either gonna be Hell's bitch or I'm gonna go crazy and die. How lovely.

"Is there any way to stop it?" I ask.

"I think that if you kill one, it can stop you from going insane. However, the worst case scenario is that it either sends you back to damnation with it, or you lose your mind on the same day it dies," Seth sighs, "but there are some people who I know can help you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YEAH! Did I do a good cliff-hanger? Meh, probably not. Anyhow, I bet you never expected for this to turn into a FANFICTION, now did you?

*evil laughter*