This Life Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us

"What do you mean? He got sprung out of Hell like you?" Dean asks.

I stand up and say, "Yeah, I just had a vision..."

"Like what Sam gets?" Dean asks.

"No, I saw him in the present. It wasn't some sort of premonition, it was like I was there," I explain.

"Did anything seem weird about him?" Sam jumps in.

"Like demonic? No, not that I could tell," I say.

"We need to find him," Dean states.

"What? Dean, he didn't want to see me even when he was alive. And from what I hear, he didn't want to see you two either," I shake my head, walking to the bathroom to wipe off my face.

Dean hollers, "I don't care what that man has done to us, okay? He's still our dad, and you could at least act like you care."

"No, no I can't," I sigh, looking at my face in the mirror. I look so torn up.

"Well, you're just gonna have to learn how to forgive him," Sam shrugs.

"No, Sam, I won't," I say telepathically. He doesn't respond, and I exit the bathroom.

Walking towards the boys, I ask, "Fine. So, what's your big master plan for finding John?"

"Well, you said he was in a cabin, right?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, so?" I shrug.

"What did it look like on the inside?"

"Moldy, made of wood, there was a red velvet couch in there, half of the windows were smashed," I answer. "He had sigils on the walls everywhere."

"Remember that hunt back in 1998? When we had to hide in that house for a week because dad was gone?" Dean asks Sam.

"Yeah, I remember. We took turns sleeping on the couch, and dad put up the sigils to keep anything and everything away from that house," Sam recalls. "You think that that is where he is?"

"That's exactly what I think, Sammy," Dean starts to smile.

"Well, come on then. Let's just get this over with," I start walking again, and I stumble a bit from the dizziness.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sam asks me as I grip the edge of a table.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy," I say, trusting myself to let go of the table. I grab my bag as we all begin to leave the hotel. It's almost midnight now, so I doubt we'll encounter anyone.

Sam tells me that John's cabin hideout is in North Carolina, somewhere near the coast. I get comfortable in the backseat of the Impala, since I know that a drive from Knoxville to Cherry Grove Beach takes about seven hours. However, with the way Dean drives and depending on the traffic, we might make it there in as little as six.

I remember dozing off, but I'm awake now. Rubbing my eyes, I yawn and look over to Cas, who is in the back seat with me. I am shocked by what my eyes are seeing. His eyes are gone, and in their place is nothing but two gaping holes dripping with blood. His mouth is also bloody, and his throat has been slit. Gasping, I look at the front of the car and see that Sam and Dean are gone. The windshield is smashed and covered in foliage. I force my door open and get out of the Impala.

"Sam! Dean!" I yell, trying to find them. I look in the back of the Impala, but all of the weapons are gone. Everything feels so strange. This is all wrong.

"Lucy!" I hear Dean scream from somewhere far away. Fearing that he and Sam are weaponless like me, I race toward the sound.

"Dean! Sam! I'm coming! Where are you?" I scream.