A Flaming Crown

Nowadays, Lucifer rarely comes to see me. I don't mind, I'm perfectly fine with having his demons wait on me hand and foot. However, I am supposed to go on a mission with him to kill an angel who tried to put Lucifer in his cage. I am beginning to wonder why anybody hates Lucifer...he has taught me lots of things and he treats me like a goddess.

Early in the morning, after I am dressed and ready to go, Lucifer takes me and a team of demons to Illinois, and we begin our hunt for the angel. Soon enough, we find ourselves stepping in the front door of a house. I spot the angel in a room to the right, and so Lucifer, myself, and the demons enter it. Hearing our footsteps, the angel slowly turns around.

"Have you come here to kill me?" the angel asks. She has blond hair and bright green eyes. Familiar, but I know that I don't know this angel.

"Why else would I visit, sister?" Lucifer asks, handing me the angel blade.

"Lucy? What are you doing?" the angel asks. I stop myself.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"Angels talk to each other, and I can also read your mind," the angel woman tells me.

"Lucy, stop listening to her. You know what she has done," Lucifer reminds me. With one swift move, I begin to lunge toward the angel to kill her.

I can hear her praying as the angel blade pierces her chest.

That should take care of her.

DEAN POV

"Dean!" I hear Cas tell as he rushes into the room.

"What?" I ask.

"I think I know where Lucy is," he tells Sam and I.

"Well where is she?" I demand, getting up from my chair.

"She is with Lucifer in Illinois," Cas answers.

"That's only an hour away! We have to go get her," Sam says, rising from his chair as well.

"Wait!" Cas says, "There's something you need to know."

"What is it? Is she okay?" I ask, becoming worried.

"She killed an innocent angel...with Lucifer," Cas explains.

"Wait so she's...working for him?" Sam asks, his face falling.

Cas further explains, "The angel she killed told me what she could before Lucy killed her...that was all I know."

I was afraid that this would happen. Damn.

"Well, if anything, we have to go get her, Cas," I say.

"I agree, but I just wanted to warn you that we need to be prepared to fight Lucifer as well, if we're going to get her back," Cas states.

"We need to get that son of a bitch Lucifer back in his cage, and then save Lucy," I agree.

"How are we going to do that?" Sam asks.

"We wait for Lucifer to come for us. Now that Lucy is working with him, that's what they're gonna do next," I explain. Sam nods in agreement.

"In the meantime, I am going to warn the other angels of Lucifer. I don't know if he will employ Lucy to kill more, but it's better to not risk it," Cas tells us, and then he's gone.

"It's been almost five months, Sammy. We're finally gonna get her back," I half-smile.

When Cas gets back, we come up with a plan. When Lucifer comes here with Lucy, Cas and Hannah are going to grab Lucifer to take him back to the cage. Then, Sam and I are in charge of killing the demons and getting Lucy to safety.

To be honest, all I want to do right now is rip Lucifer's throat out.