The Stranger

Matthew's car is pretty nice. I'd say it's from around 2007 or 2008, and it's a Saab.

"So, what's your name?" Matthew asks, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Lucy," I tell him.

"How old are you?" he asks.

"I'm actually gonna be twenty in about a month," I reply.

"Really? Me too," he says, "My birthday is March 20th."

"No way," I smile, surprised, "Me too!" He smiles as well.

"Isn't that something."

"Do you like cars?" I ask.

"Totally. Don't you?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"What's your favorite kind?"

"1965 Shelby GT, of course. Yours?"

"That's a really hard question. I like classics, as well as current sports cars."

"And yet you're stuck with a Saab?"

He laughs, "Yeah, I'm stuck with a Saab."

"Well, maybe when we get to my house," I say, referring to the place the boys and I are occupying, "I can show you my brother's car."

"What kind is it?" Matthew asks.

"You'll find out; you're gonna like it," I smile.

When we get back to the house, Sam and Dean are waiting on the front porch. As I get out of Matthew's car, I run up and hug them, whispering, "Be nice. He saved my life."

"Hey, Matthew! Come over here!" I call. He closes his car door and walks over to meet the boys.

"My name's Sam, and this is Dean. We're Lucy's brothers," Sam introduces them, shaking his hand. Dean follows.

"My name is Matthew; it's nice to meet you both," Matthew nods.

"Thanks for helping Lucy, it really means a lot," Dean says.

"I was just doing what I'm supposed to do," he shrugs.

"So, anyway, Matthew, follow me and I'll show you the car," I suggest.

"Okay," he agrees.

"Don't let him touch my car," Dean whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes.

I take Matthew around the back of the house, since I don't want him to see any of our hunting equipment inside the house. His jaw drops when he sees the Impala.

"Oh my god, this is so beautiful," Matthew says.

"If you think it looks good, it sounds even better," I laugh.

"It's a 1967, right? It's in such good condition," Matthew asks, still in awe.

"Yeah. I hope I can get my Shelby running this well someday," I chuckle.

"It looked fine to me," Matthew comments, taking his eyes off of the Impala.

"It needs new paint, and a new intake. Also, the driver's seat is missing a seatbelt. I need a Sparco harness," I shrug.

"I can help you out with that. You know, I have never met someone that has this much in common with me," he grins.

"Well, since you helped me out, the least I can do is stay in touch with you," I reply, scribbling my number down on a piece of paper and giving it to him.

"Thanks. I'll make sure to call you," he says.

"You should probably go now...you know how brothers are when their little sister is hanging out with a guy," I laugh.

"Okay. Take care, Lucy. I'll talk to you later!" he smiles, going back around the house to get in his car.

He was nice.

When I go back inside, I notice that Cas isn't there. Oh well, he probably went on another one of his little adventures. Entering the study, I see Sam on his laptop, and Dean reading a book titled, "The History of Witchcraft: 1450-1850"

After they realize I'm in the room, they stop what they're doing and look at me. "So, what do you think happened?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. It was like everything froze and that I was on fire. I couldn't see or breathe; it was all so weird," I explain.

"So you have this freak fainting spell, and then Mr. Blue Eyes finds you?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, that was pretty much it," I shrug, "I'm glad he was nice enough to do that. I probably would have gotten hypothermia if Matthew hadn't found me. It was raining and it's the middle of February."

"No trust me, we're glad he found you, it's just that we had thought something happened to you, that's all," Sam reassures me.

"Yeah, yeah," I agree, "Anyway, I still smell like rain so I'm gonna take a shower. After that, I need to go back to get my car."

"I'll take you back to go get it," Dean offers as I leave the room.

"Thanks!" I reply.

Then, I get a text from Matthew. "I just realized you left your bag at my house. Should I bring it to you?"

I reply, "I'll just swing by and get it later when I go back to get my car. I'll call you before I leave."

"Okay. See you then! :)"