Five

I swear I was awake at eight . Kirk was picking me up at ten so I had time to get all dolled up. I worn a red jean skirt,a black shirt and red vans. I wore no makeup which made me feel good about myself.

It was finally ten. I grabbed my backpack and I walked over to Kirks and knocked on the door. "Hey Astrid! You ready for adventure?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Mom I'm going out with Astrid!" He yelled shutting the door.

The first place we went to was the beach. The first thing that hit me was the salty air. "Welcome to the west coast!" Kirk smiled. "I though this was the east coast." I said in a sarcastic tone. I went to change into my bikini.

Kirk and I sat on the beach. "Race you to the water." He said dashing to the water. "No fair!" I laughed running after him. I jumped on his back. We ended up falling into the water. Kirk grabbed my arm and help me up. "You Good?" He asked. I nodded so

The beach was so much fun. We spent 3 hours there. After that we went to lunch.

"You like California now?" He asked as I bit into my sandwich. I covered my mouth. "Yeah it's okay." He raised a eyebrow. "Is some hurting you?" He asked with a worried tone. "I'm fine don't worry." I didn't make eye contact with him. "Is it Nancy? Because I can talk to her if you want to!" He said grabbing my hands. "Don't." I said squeezing his hand. "Whatever you say princess."

We walked for hours but I didn't care it was fun. They city was beautiful. I even dare to say it's prettier than Salt Lake City. We saw the San Francisco bridge. It was beautiful also.

"What do you want to do before dinner?" He asked. "Let's go on a cable car ride to dinner!" I said. We looked for the cable car. As we saw it Kirk ran and jumped on it. "Come on Astrid." He said as I ran and jumped it. As I got on the car he held me so I didn't fall. "Heh thanks." I blushed.

The cable car was amazing. We went a a little cafe. The view was amazing! "I'm having such an amazing day!"  I giggled as the waitress gave us our delicious dessert. "Same you want to come back to my place?" I wanted to but I wasn't sure what he had in mind. "What would we do?" "Oh you know watch a movie or hangout in the backyard." He shrugged. "Sure then." I smiled a dumb smile.

We headed to his house. Our hands intertwined.