Six

As we got to Kirks the sun started to set. "Thanks for letting me over." I smiled a huge smile. "No problem Ash." He smiled back. We got to the back yard. "We can go swimming if you want?". I smiled at him.

"I would love too." I said stripping down to my bra and underwear. Kirks eyes widened. "Did you just." I smirked at him. "Yes yes I did." I winked at him as I jumped into the pool.

Kirk stripped to his underwear and jumped in after me. As I got up to take a breath he splashed me. "You stripped too?" I giggled. "Yeah why not?" He picked me up spinning me around. I clung on to him. "Dude you're gonna wake everyone up." I whispered worrying that my mom would find out. My dad doesn't care about me hanging out with a boy but my mom on the other hand will go crazy.

After swimming in the pool we headed inside. I was still in his arms. He placed me on the couch. "You want so warm clothes?" He said giving pjs. They were a tee shirt and shorts. "I also get fuzzy slippers if you want." He smiled getting blankets.

I changed into the pjs and put on the slippers. "You can keep them. My mom always buys extra clothes for kids that come over." His face turning red. I grabbed the blankets and wrapped myself in them. The living room was black. The lighting in the room made it look like we were in a old black and white movie.

We got on a movie, we watched Halloween. "Are you going to get scared?" He asked genuinely concerned. "I'll be fine Kirk." I giggled as he put the VHS in.

Kirk hugged me so hard during that whole movie I couldn't breathe . I wasn't scared at all. After the movie was over He turned the TV off. I snuggled up next to him. A buried my face in his chest. "Are you cold?" He whispered to me. "I think your warm enough." I wrapped my arms around him. He started to play with my hair. Oh god that was amazing.

The room was quiet except for his soft breathing. He was asleep. I woke up and couldn't fall back. I had so many thoughts running around in my head. But all I cared about was Kirk. I didn't give two shits about Nancy. I kissed his cheek softly hoping it didn't wake him up. Luckily he didn't and shortly after I fell asleep.