Eleven

I stayed at Kirks for two weeks. My parents went to Vegas to "fix their problems" and apparently it all worked out.

It was Christmas Eve and Kirk was over. We were having a party. "Merry Christmas." I whispered softly to him. He smiled. People were dancing and having fun! Beth  were there, "Love birds love birds." Beth giggled. "You're so funny." I said sarcastically. "I know right?" She smirked. Agnes tugged on my skirt. "We are opening presents if you want to join." She had the biggest smile on her face. "Sure!" I grabbed Kirks hand and ran to the living room.

The tree had so many gifts under it. Every year we get to pick one and open it. Ambrose got Nike soccer cleats and Agnes got a new glove. I looked like an idiot looking. "Ash." I heard Kirks voice. I turned around and saw he had a present do me. "For me?" "No for your pet fish." He smirked. I slowly opened the present. " A necklace?" I quietly said. The necklace had a gold chain and a small diamond . "Thanks Kirk." I said. Grabbing his hand and taking him outside.

There was light snow, "You want me to put it on you?" He asked. "Yes please." As he put the necklace on me I smiled. It was snowing and I was with the love of my life. He turned me around and kissed me. "I got you something too." I said between his kisses. I got the present from under the porch "That's huge." He smiled. "Open it." We sat down and he slowly opened the present.  "Are you joking?" He smiled. "Nope." I kissed his cheek. I got him a new electric guitar. My father, being so grateful that Kirk and his family let us stay with them for two weeks. He felt like he need to give him a gift. "It was all because of my dad." I explained. "I love your family." He giggled.

The party was a blast! Everything has fun. So many photos with Kirk and Bethany. Agnes and Ambrose were being brats but that was okay. For once in my life, it felt as if, everything was peaceful. My mother was being more like the way she was in Utah. I was so happy when we all took a family picture. Even Kirk was in one of the photos.

Kirk stayed the night which I was surprised my mom would let that happen. "You sure your parents are okay with this." I said stripping down to my bra and underwear. "Yeah." He smirked doing the same thing. I  laid on the bed. "You're too cute." He said. We got under the covers and slowly we fell asleep.