Chapter Three - Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel POV~

—————————————————

'I don't know what to say,' I thought as I looked up at the handsome man in front of me. The blonde-haired kid came up and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and saw a gorgeous smile on the raven-haired man's face. I smiled back and saw a pink tinge come upon his pale face. His crimson eyes stared at me.

"Okay, if you're coming with us we should learn your name," said the older blonde-haired man.

"Oh yes, my name is Ciel," I said looking towards the ground.

I was slightly thinking these people were just lying to me. My past has always affected me in this way, I never really trust people. I can't trust people. After what they did to my parents. I won't trust most people, but I will trust the commoners. Those aren't the ones who hurt my parents. It was those bloody nobles. The people I used to be, the people I now despise...

"-iel...Ciel," the blonde kid yelled, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"O-oh, I'm f-fine," I said back, putting a fake smile on my face.

"You sure that you are okay mate," asked the other blonde.

"Yeah, I was lost in thought," I said giving a truthful answer.

"Okay, well let us introduce ourselves, I'm Sebastian," said the dark-haired ravenette.

'Wow, his voice is some beautiful and deep,' I thought while staring at him.

"I'm Finnian, but you can call me Finny," exclaimed the younger blonde.

"I'm Bard, nice to meet you mate," said the older blonde, with a smile on his face.

"Hello, it's nice to meet all of you," I answered back, a soft smile on my face.

They all looked at me for over a minute. A thin blush appeared on my face.

"I-is there something on my face," I asked as they continued staring.

They all shook their heads, a thin layer of blush on their faces.

"N-no it's just... your smile is really... cute," Sebastian answered back, making me blush even more.