Chapter Nineteen - Time

~Ciel's POV~

++++++++++++++++++++

'This is so very comforting...'

The warmth of Sebastian rushes through my body, making any chill disappear. I can hear a soft hum coming from him. This is heavenly. I set myself sink into him. I feel his hand rubbing my arm. After some time passes, I pull myself away from him.

"We should head back to the other," I whisper.

Sebastian nods his head and stands up, slightly dragging me with him. He proceeds to set my feet on the ground. His hands fall onto my shoulders as he looks me in the eye.

"If you need to talk, know that I am here for you," he informs me.

I smile up at him and nod my head.

With the plans in hand, we both start towards the Big Top tent. The walk is quiet, but it is calming and comforting. We reach the tent and enter through the flap. Many faces turn towards us at the sound.

"Oh, so you are back," announces Bard.

We both nod as we wander towards the rest of the cast.

"Yes, we have finished our plans," Sebastian states, looking at me.

He spreads out the paper for all the rest to see. He starts to explain it to all of them. I chip in at certain points as well. We all converse more and make changes until we feel it is perfect.

"I... think it is perfect now," I state, glancing at Sebastian.

He nods in approval.

"Well everyone, we still have some time left. Why not use it to practice," he questions.

Several people nod while others let out a small 'Yes'. Everyone disperses and begins to work. We both look at each other and head to the tightrope. We run through the routine several times as everyone else continues their performances. As the sun starts to set, we all regroup. 

"Good work today," exclaims Sebastian. "With some more work, we can be ready for the show next week."

Everyone lets out a cheer and begins to leave the tent. Eventually, the only people remaining are Sebastian and me.