Chapter Ten - The Other Side

Sebastian POV

+++++++++++++++++++

I am standing in front of a big manor. I look at it and it bursts into flames. I hear yelling and listen to the yelling coming from the house. I stand there for a few moments until I hear the sound of fall leaves crunching. A familiar voice in my head speaks out. 'Go after them, you can't let anyone escape!' My body starts to move by itself. I see a head bobbing up ahead. Blue hair flys in the air and the young boy speeds up the hill. I run to the shadows, watching him stare at the manner. The voice inside my head starts to take control. 'Kill him! He is the last one!' I take a step forward. I try my best to stop moving but it is useless. My feet kept propelling me forward. I stand behind him for a second, listening to him take gasps of air. I try my best to move away, but again I am stopped. My feet stay rooted to the ground. 'Let's scare him before we kill him... how about that?' The voice in my head laughs and before I know it he is talking through me.

"How far did you think you were going to get, little lamb."

I am standing behind him. His lips just next to his ear. I see him shiver in fright and the voice laughs. He turns towards me, fear lacing his face. A smile is forced onto my face, the voice getting slightly louder. My arm reaches out, and no matter what I do I can't stop it. My hand lays atop his cheek. It moves in circles, but he still stares at me in slight fear. An evil grimace sneaks onto my face, but I slightly stop it.

"W-why...W-why did you hurt father," he asks, as tears start to stream down his face.

I feel my heart crack as I look at him. 'Why am I so weak? I can't even stop him from controlling me... I am such a useless human...' The voice laughs then speaks to me. 'Yes, you are weak. Never forget that...oh don't start crying...you are boring I'm done here...' I feel a weight lifted off my mind, but only slightly. He is still here. I must leave before he tries to take full control.

"I-I'm sorry... His g-grip only m-m-my m-mind is too strong...," I stutter out.

I look him in the eyes, I feel tears leak out onto my cheeks. I put my thumb on his closed eye, quickly chanting a protection spell on him. It will take some energy, but it will keep him safe. He starts to stumble slightly. I feel a small sting on my hand as the mark appears. His beautiful blues eyes stare into my crimson blood ones. I feel his grip on my mind grow. He is angry at me. I must hurry.

"I a-am so s-s-sorry...I k-know I c-can't fix t-this...But I-I will keep y-you s-s-safe...," I whisper holding his small, shaking hand.

I stand up, feeling my knees shake. I swiftly take off my coat and wrap it around his petite body. I turn around, ready to leave. I can't forgive myself.

"Don't leave me..." I whisper.

"Never," I say, promising myself that I never will.

I turn around and walk off. I feel my brain start to ache. Everything starts to fade-away until nothing is left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to wake up. The orange fading sun is shining through my tent. My hand rushes through my hair, trying to recall the dream. But one detail will not resurface. 'What did that boy's face look like?' I can't recall any of his facial features. I feel nothing come up and feel aggravation rush through my head. Why can't I remember it? I shake my head and look around. Everything seemed fine. I look down and don't see Ciel. Huh? 'Where did he go?' I look towards the tent entrance and see his shoes gone. Did he leave, but where did he go? I get up and walk outside. I look around and immediately a thought enters my head. 'He is in the forest, near the cliff.' Huh? What was that? Why did I think that? I decide to trust the thought and stepped towards the forest. The sun continued to set and darkness began to spread. Shadows got darker and the moon began to rise in the sky. I look forward as I walk and am soon before a dark figure they turn towards me, blue eyes glowing through the darkness. Their stance tended as I say them pull out a sharp knife. It shined in the moonlight. They stared me down as I tensed as well.

"Leave now, or I will attack, "they growl.

The voice sounds familiar until I pinpoint it...Ciel. I step forward and see them tense more. They leap forward, slashing their knife. I grab for the knife but they spring away. 'Can't he tell it is me?' I take a step towards them and they step away. We continue this process until he gets close to the edge.

"Ciel, step away from the ledge..." I say quietly.

He looks at me, fear in his eyes. 'He can't tell that it is me...' I watch him step back. I hear a crack and see his eyes grow in shock. He starts to fall and looks me in the eyes.

"Sebastian..."

/////////////////////////////////////

Hey readers!!! Sorry, that took so long, I'll try to update more often. I also have some inspiration so yay! Thanks do reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be updating soon so you won't have a cliffhanger for long. Thanks for the support!

~This Child