Chapter Fifteen- Together

Sebastian POV~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awake to the shining sun. I sit up and look around. 'Where is Ciel? Was that all a dream?... If so, it was amazing.'  I slide to the side and place my feet on the cold floor. I stand up and stretch, looking around as I do so. I start my stroll to the breakfast tent, hoping Ciel is there. When I arrive it is already empty, with the exception of Bard. He is doing the dishes and cleaning up the area. I approach him, a smile on my face. He eventually notices me and grins back.

"Well, look who decided to wake up and join us," he spoke smugly.

I sigh, he is one to talk. Him, Finny, and Mey-Rin are normally never awake on time. I let out a quiet laugh and wave at him.

"Yeah...Oh, by the way, have you seen Ciel," I ask, remembering my main mission.

"Yeah, Finny brought him here to eat breakfast," he answers. "They both went with the others to train for the next show."

'Of course! How could I be so dumb to forget that!' 

"Okay, thank you, Bard," I say, turning away from him and towards the Big Top.

After the short trek to the enormous tent, I see all the members preparing for the next show. Everyone is inside and working very hard. I glance around the area, but cannot spot Ciel anywhere. 

I do identify Finny, who is picking up some massive weights. I  stride over to him and catch his attention. He throws down the weights, which hit the ground with a bang.

"Hello Sebastian," he chirps. "Good morning!"

"Good morning Finny," I reply, an amiable smile suddenly develops on my face.

I glance around one last time before I turn back to him.

"So, I have a question for you," I respond, my eyes still scanning the room.

He nods at me, curiosity evident in his eyes.

"Do you know where Ciel is," I ask. " I thought he would have been here with you."

He looks at me and a grin lights up his face.

"He is here," he announces, giggling slightly.

I cock an eyebrow and look at him in confusion.

He points his finger towards the top of the tent. I glance up and smile softly. Above us is Ciel, he is doing a handstand on the tight rope. One hand is on the side of him. He uses his free to wave at us. I grin at him and wave back. I then make a 'come here' gesture with my hand.

Immediately, he gets up and walks towards the ladder to his right. It takes him a few moments, but he eventually reaches us on the ground.

"Good morning Sebastian," says Ciel, his signature smile on his pale face.

"Good morning," I reply.

Suddenly, as Finny turns to say his greeting to Ciel, I hear a familiar voice in my head.

                                                      "̸̪̏̄W̶̙̜͍͚̪͇̝̌̓̌̅̀-̴̧̭̲̫͓̜̮̥͈͌̓̋̔̕w̷̐͜h̶̨̠̻̞͍̣̽̒͐͆͌̿́̓͒͛ÿ̵̫̜̺́̐́̿̄͗̀͘̚.̸̨̤̦̗̘̰̏̇͝.̴̛̼̙̩̯͍̪͕̜̅̑̈̑̈̏̄͝.̶͉̩̃́́͆͝W̵͔̭͚̫̫̌-̸̧̘͍͚̤̞̹̜̦̳̾̊͋̎̉̆̇̐͘͝ẇ̵̨̟̰̫͕̹̀̌̔͝͠h̵͇̗́̽͠ÿ̷̕͜ͅ ̷͚͑̃̏͌̊̊̅͂͗͠ḑ̷̡̘̹̦͉͑̄̓͜ḭ̷̗̹͕̩͖͍̥͐̋̋́̈͘͠ͅd̴̗̗͇̪̮̙͒͌̾͂̓͋͝ͅ ̴̱͕̻͈͍͆̍͊̓̾̕͜y̶̲͚̼̰̘͓̪̙̖͚͌́͐̉̈́́̚͝o̷͎͖̻͊̀̒̊ư̶̖̟͍̄͌͊ ̵̢͎̳̟̬͕̓͌̽̎̍̑̓͘ȟ̸̥̖͈͔͉̯̆͂̂̀̊̾́̕ű̷̖̈́̈́̾̒ŕ̶̢͍̺̄̄̃͐̈̈t̶͚̮͖̱͉̦͉̃͆͒͆ ̶̧̺͕͔̟̯͎̪̈́̆̒͋͋̉͘ͅf̷̼̳̲͒̆̋͑̽͋̆͝a̸̝̿́̓̓̒͝t̴̬̝͍̦͈̦̙̏̍̀͊̾̀͑̄͠͠h̶̞̭͔̬̻͉̳̱͎̳̏͂̎̈́̈́͐̂̓͋͝e̴̡͓̙̊̇̑̏̂͑̈̕ṙ̸̢͉͕̆̍̆̎̈́̒̚̚͝?̸̡͔̹͗̄͋́̐̽̍̑̉͠"̴̨̳̔͌̉̓. 

My eyes flash as I think of that boy. I feel helplessness fill me and try and drag me into a pit of despair. I feel myself begin to fall but then feel a cold hand grab mine. I look down to see Ciel, his hand on mine. He looks up at me.

"Are you okay," he questions, worry shining slightly in his blue eyes.

I smile at him.

"I'm okay, thank you," I reply. "Now, I have a question for you."

He tilts his head to the side.

"Will you be my tight rope partner?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone😁!  Sorry for the long wait! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you all for the support. I'll try to update soon! Thanks again!

~This Weird Child😅