Chapter Four - Circus

~Sebastian POV~

=======================

I felt some light weight on my back. I turned around to see what it was and found Ciel. He was sound asleep, I could see his long lashes laying lightly on top of his cheeks. I felt a soft blush rise up to my face. 'Why must he be so cute,' I thought. What... Why am I still thinking like that? Could it be... that I am in love with him?! I turn around and get lost in deep thought. I don't even realize that we are back at the Circus. I feel my horse stop and hear my name being called.

"Sebastian..... Sebastian!!"

I look back and seen Finny and Bard both staring at me.

"What is it," I ask, perplexed on why they were calling me.

"Mate we're back to the Circus, you can get off your horse, "Bard answered, still staring at me.

"Well what about Ciel," I ask, getting ready to turn around. "He is still asleep."

I turn all the way around and see he is not there.

"I'm right here," a small voice answered back.

I look to where Finny and Bard are, I look behind them and see Ciel. He is sitting on the ground, he has a beautiful blue and violet flower in his hands.

"Oh," is all I can say as I get off my horse."Well, then let us go see the others."

We all start walking towards the big top, us leading while Ciel follows. We get to the entrance and I turn around.

"Okay, we'll go in first," I say looking into his eye. 'I wonder why he wears that eyepatch,' I thought.

"And I'll come in second," he asked, looking up at me.

I nod and all of us, expect Ciel, walk into the tent. All eyes turn on us and a hoard of people run towards us.

"Where have you been," asks Mey-Rin, our sharpshooter.

"Bassy, are you okay," asked Grell, our one contortionist.

"We're all fine," says Finny, he looks slightly towards the door.