He spoils you

Jungkook: you laid on the bed binge watching law & order until jungkook came home. Slowly you begin to fall asleep until you heard the sound of keys unlocking the apartment door. You heard footsteps leading to your room. Looking up from the bed you saw jungkook standing at the door with a brown box in his hand. Jungkook walked towards your figure laying on the bed with the brown box in his hand. He sat down on the bed placing the box next to him. You sat up on the bed looking at him curiously wondering what was in the box. "What have you been up to all day?" Jungkook ask while he begin taking off his jacket. "Waiting for you to come home and watching law n order." You said still looking at the brown box. "I bought you something back by the way." Jungkook said picking up the box placing it on your lap. You wasted no time taking the tape off the box and opening it. You smiled when you saw it was some of Rihanna's new lingerie line in the box. "Aww thanks I love it." You said climbing on jungkooks lap. "This one is my favorite." Jungkook said while picking up a pair of lace panties. You giggled snatching the item from him throwing it back in the box.

Jin: "Jin I'm ready to go home

Jin: "Jin I'm ready to go home." You whined as jin looked at you slightly annoyed. " just two more hours y/n then when can go home." Jin said while rolling his eyes. Right now you were in the studio with jin. You had been here since 8:00am now it's 7:00pm and you were pregnant. You weren't feeling it. Wobbling over to the couch in the studio you sat down angry as your eyes begin to cloud with tears. "I wanna go home now!" You yelled. "I'm hungry!" You whimpered. As Jin and the rest of the members turned to you shocked at your outburst. Jin walked towards his assistant whispering something in their ear. The assistant quickly left out the studio. " y/n please stop crying." Jin said as he rubbed your back. Jin rubbing your back calmed you down causing you to slowing fall asleep until you heard the studio door open and Jin's hand released from your back. You opened your eyes to see the assistant with a bag of food. A smile spread across your face due to the smell of food. Jin grabbed the bag of food and handed it to you. "Here you go sweetheart." Jin said. You quickly grabbed  the bag and dug in. You were quiet the rest of the studio session all you wanted was food.