His mother lives with you guys

Purely fiction this doesn't portray the boys mothers in reality 😚.
H/m/n = his mother's name

Jin: His mother had moved in with you guys two months ago

Jin: His mother had moved in with you guys two months ago. She was kinda taking a toll on you. Making you do things that you really didn't wanna do or like to do. For example, right now you were in the kitchen with her making some special dish. You didn't really know how to cook Jin did the cooking. "Come on you need to learn this!" She yelled clapping her hands while you poured flour into a glass bowl. "Okay what's next...?" You asked very confused. "Milk! God you poor thing. I know you have my baby starving." She said referring to Jin. You closed your eyes to keep from rolling them. "And you need to hurry before he gets home. When a man gets home he's hungry." She said while opening the oven. Well I'm not his maid. You thought as you mixed the flour and milk with a frown on your face.

You heard the front door open indicating Jin was home. Jin's mother head snapped towards you. "Go! Go! Greet him at the door a wife should always do that." She expressed. You sighed dropping the spoon going into the living room to "greet" Jin.  Jin saw you and his face twisted in confusion. You had flour in your hair, pants and a dirty apron on. You grabbed Jin's jacket sliding it off of him. "Honey what are you doing...?" Jin asked while looking at you hang up his coat. You pecked his lips ignoring him as you walked back into the kitchen. "That was perfect." His mother said as she took the baked chicken out the oven. Jin tried to come in the kitchen but his mother pushed him out. He was so confused. Honestly it made you giggle. 

Once the food was done Jin's mother got Jin to sit at the dinning room table. You gave Jin his plate of food. "I'll be back I have to take this call." H/m/n  said as she grabbed the phone quickly leaving the room. Jin pulled you on his lap. "What are you doing?" Jin asked. "Being a wife...." You mumbled. "Okay look Jin your mother made me do all this stuff...she said it's what a wife does and since she's my mother in law I didn't wanna...disrespect her." You said  as you played with your hands. "Hey...I'll tell her this isn't how we do things. She won't be mad. If she ever does anything like this again and you feel uncomfortable just tell me." Jin said. "Okay." You said feeling relieved.

Namjoon: Namjoon's mother has been living with you guys for a year

Namjoon: Namjoon's mother has been living with you guys for a year. She wasn't a problem she actually was helpful. She helped watch the kids and helped clean up. The only problem was she doesn't knock.  "Wanna go see what mommy and daddy is doing? They been in that room all morning it's time to wake them up." H/m/n said while grabbing her grandchildren's hands leading them to your room door.