Food & Skates

Jin: you ran around the kitchen with your purple apron on as you continued cooking. You honestly didn't know what you were doing. All you knew was that you wanted the food to be done before Jin got to your house so you could surprise him. You opened the oven to check the chicken to see if it was done. It looked pretty brown to you. You heard a knock at the door causing you to sprint to the door nervously. You opened the door letting Jin in leading him to the dinning room. Once you took the chicken out the oven jin offered to cut it and fix the plates since you did all the cooking. You saw Jin looking at the chicken as if he was trying to hold in a laugh. "Y/n the chickens bleeding..." Jin said while looking at your shocked face. "It's okay we can just eat the other stuff you cooked." Jin said taking a seat and picking his fork up trying some of your mash potatoes. "Mmm." Jin mumbled covering his mouth with his hand. "Are you okay?" You asked curiously. "Yeah I'm fine." Jin said obviously lying. "No tell me..." you said slightly nervous. "Umm well it's just that the food is nasty...the mash potatoes taste like baby food maybe...even worse." Jin let out a deep breath feeling relieved. You were honestly so embarrassed. Jin could tell. "It's okay we can go out and eat come on." Jin said grabbing your hand gently.

Jungkook: For your first date you insisted that you guys should go ice skating even though you didn't really know how to skate. As you guys put on your skates you asked Jungkook did he know how to ice skate. "I mean I'm not a pro but I can do a lil something." You could tell he was bluffing. You were out on the skating rink holding on to Jungkook arm. "You said you could do a lil something." You said while holding on to a wobbly jungkook. "I can I'm keeping you from falling. Am I not?" Jungkook asked causing you to shake your head giggling a little bit. But that giggling came to a end when jungkook begin slipping and sliding. "Oh shit." He gasped trying to grab onto the wall pushing you off of him so he could make it before he busted his behind. He made it safely to the wall without falling but he looked down in the middle of the rink to see you whimpering while holding your ankle. People begin to attempt to help you up but the pain was to much. Jungkook skated/wobbled to where you were laying. "It's okay..excuse me I got this." He said pushing the strangers hands away from you. He leaned down grabbing your waist to lift you up. But the slippery ice prevented this causing him to fall on top of you crushing you and your broken ankle. Let's just say you got carried out on a stretcher.