Your child gets lost in the store

Namjoon: "come on put your shoes on

Namjoon: "come on put your shoes on." You said slightly irritated at your five year old daughter Jade because you've been trying to get her ready to go to Walmart before it gets crowded since they always have like two cashiers. "Oh my god Namjoon tell Jade to put her shoes on because she's making me have a headache." You said while walking in the bathroom grabbing pads from underneath the cabinets and putting them in your purse. What made you even more upset about Jade not listening was that you were on your period today. "Come on Sweetie put on your shoes." Namjoon said as he looked at her running around . "No daddy." She replied opening your dresser pulling out some thongs. "Daddy why do you wear these...?" Jade asked putting them on her head smiling making Namjoon smile showing his dimples. He snatched them off of her head. "Those aren't mines, now come put your shoes on please." Namjoon said.         "no I don't feel like it I wanna stay home." She said laying on the floor to continue coloring in her coloring book. You walked out the bathroom to see that your daughter shoe still wasn't on. You groaned walking over to her on the floor picking her up putting her on Namjoon's lap. "Put her shoe on please." You  mumbled . Namjoon begin putting her shoe on. "Daddy, mommy is so mean." Jade whispered to Namjoon . "No she's not." Namjoon said chuckling. "Okay lets go." You said grabbing your phone. You walked downstairs opening the front door with Jade and Namjoon behind you. You got in the passenger seat while Namjoon put Jade in her booster seat. Then he got in the front seat and begin driving off. Soon you guys arrived to Walmart. "Ughhh." You groaned. "What's wrong now y/n?" Namjoon asked slightly irritated "it's crowded now and my stomach is cramping." You said while biting your bottom lip. Namjoon just stared at you. "Well let's just hurry up and get the groceries so we can leave." Namjoon said opening his door to get out the car. He let Jade out the car holding her hand to walk across the street. You got out the car grabbing a cart walking across the street going into the store. "Mommy can I get these cupcakes?" Jade asked holding a pack of cupcakes. You ignored her just how she ignored you when you told her to put on her shoes. "Mommy listen can I?" She said tapping your leg. But you kept ignoring her putting a pack of bread in your cart. "Daddy!!" Jade yelled "yes?" Namjoon said looking down at her. "Can I get these cupcakes?" She said looking up at him innocently. "Sure." He said grabbing the cupcakes putting them in the cart. You looked up at him with a frown on your face. "Really Namjoon..she didn't even listen  when we told her to get ready." You said with a frown on your face. "come on y/n..don't be mad because right now you're acting like you're Jade's age." Namjoon said. "Where is Jade because now i'm ready to leave this is too much." You said turning around only to see your child wasn't behind you guys anymore. "Oh my god Namjoon! Jade is gone shit this is your fault." You said walking through the store with Namjoon calling your daughters name. You went to the toy section to see Jade crying. "Mommy." She said walking over to you hugging your leg. You picked her up wiping her tears away. "It's okay don't cry we're leaving." You said trying to calm down your daughter. Once you checked out in the line you guys went to the car. You finally arrived home. You picked up a sleep Jade and walked upstairs laying her on you and Namjoon's bed taking her shoes and clothes off. You took a pill to ease the pain you were experiencing because of your period . You took off your clothes laying in the bed placing the covers over you and Jade. Namjoon came in the room to see you groaning "aww babe." Namjoon said while looking at you in pain. He walked over to the bed and laid next to rubbing your stomach until you fell asleep.

(sorry for this I made this because somebody said all my imagines are sad😟😔.anyway I always lost my parents in Walmart 😂🤔 especially when I was little I used to cry because I was scared I was going be in Walmart forever man I hate Walmart Target is better. Also am I the only one who doesn't get cramps on my period TMI only my boobs hurt🤔🤔when I'm on.)