Discipline Arguments

Yoongi: you walked into Yoongi's trashed studio room with trash bags and a broom

Yoongi: you walked into Yoongi's trashed studio room with trash bags and a broom. "Hmmm where do I start....?" You asked yourself as you looked at the damaged room. You begin picking up broken awards and placing them in the trash bags. You continued cleaning until your phone started beeping alerting you that a new episode of  star was coming on. "I guess it wouldn't hurt if I took a break." You mumbled throwing the broom down and walking out of the room closing the door. You went into the living room jumping down on the couch as you got ready to watch the season Finale. After you watched about 30 minutes of the show your eyes begin to get heavy. You pulled a blanket over yourself falling asleep on the couch.

3hours later

Yoongi and winter walked into the house with stuffed animals in their hands from the games that they had won at the arcade. "Aww Mommy is sleep. Shhh don't make to much noise." Yoongi whispered to Winter. "Okay daddy I'm going upstairs to play with my new toys." Winter said as she walked down the long hallway towards the steps. Yoongi walked towards your sleeping figure on the couch. He moved the blanket from around you as he climbed on top of you. "Wake up." Yoongi said into your neck as he bit at it softly. You opened your eyes to see Yoongi hovering over you. Your eyes widened realizing that he's home and you didn't finish cleaning his studio room. Yoongi saw your eyes get wide. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked as he caressed your face. "Uh..nothing." You mumbled. "Remember I said I was gonna wear you out when I got home?" Yoongi asked as he begin unbuckling his belt. While this was going on Winter was curious if you finished cleaning the mess she made so she wouldn't get in trouble. She grabbed the door handle opening the door gasping when she saw it was still a mess. She slammed the door quickly going into the living room to see her father on her whimpering mother. She quickly covered her eyes. "Umm mommy can you come here it's important." Winter said . You looked up seeing winter covering her eyes. Yoongi groaned climbing off of you sitting up on the couch with messy hair. "I'll be back." You told Yoongi as you followed Winter into the hallway. "Mommy! Why didn't you clean the room." Winter said with a pout on her face. "Look I got tired don't worry he won't look tonight I promise." You said "you promise?" Winter asked as she put her pinky finger out waiting for you to do the same. "Promise." You said as you put your pinky with hers. You walked back into the living room to see Yoongi on the couch on his phone. "I'll be back I have to finish and send this song out they want it now." Yoongi said standing from the couch and heading towards the studio room. "Wait why can't they wait?" You said as you wrapped your arms around Yoongi stopping his movements. "No y/n I can't wait this is what pays the bills." Yoongi mumbled becoming easily annoyed. "Nooo please..." You said . "What do you want? Can't it wait?" Yoongi asked as he looked down at you. "I want you to finish what you started." You said as you looked at him with big eyes. Yoongi picked you up whispering unholy things in your ears. "I wanna fuck you in my studio." Yoongi mumbled walking with you in his arms towards his once nice studio. "No...not." Yoongi cut you off gripping your face. "Shhh." He mumbled opening the studio door. "What the fuck...." Yoongi said as he placed you down carefully. "What the hell did you do to my room....." Yoongi said as he walked through the room. "It was a mistake....I'm sorry Winter fell over one of the cords and this is the result." You mumbled looking away from Yoongi. "You let her come in here I thought I said this room was off limits. Especially for winter!" Yoongi expressed. "Winter!!!" Yoongi yelled "coming." She said as she ran down the steps. "Didn't I tell you not to ever go into this room? Why do you always disobey me. Go upstairs now! I don't even wanna look at you right now." Yoongi said through gritted teeth. Winter ran upstairs crying. "You didn't have to yell at her it was a mistake." You said as you glared at Yoongi. "No she needs to learn to follow directions. Why weren't you watching her that's the least you can do since I make all of the fucking money." Yoongi said as he picked through the mess on the floor. Your eyes widened at his comment. "I don't know why you're mad you can replace all of this shit." You sassed back. "Oh yeah so I can replace my awards huh? No I fucking can't. You don't know how it feels to win awards. You probably did this on purpose I knew I should've married someone famous." Yoongi said angrily. He didn't mean these things he was just speaking in the heat of the moment. But you didn't know that. "Fuck you. Don't come kissing all up on me later on tonight." You said as you crossed your arms walking upstairs.

(Sorry if this was bad and I finally figured out how to make gifs😳!)