You agitate him

Yoongi: Right now it was 11:30 pm and you were bored

Yoongi: Right now it was 11:30 pm and you were bored. But yoongi was sleep so you had no one to entertain you. While Sighing loudly in hopes to wake him up you shifted in the bed moving closer to yoongi. "Wake up..." you mumbled in his ear. You smirked as he groaned shooing you away from him as he shoved his head under the sheets going back to sleep. "Oh my god." You groaned as you stuck your hands under the sheets pinching his thighs causing him to squeal. "Y/n!" He mumbled while removing the covers from his body. "I wanted you to wake up I'm bored." You said as you stared at his annoyed face. "Really y/n?" Yoongi asks as he got off the bed grabbing his sheets leaving the room. "I'm sleeping on the couch you're getting on my nerves." Yoongi mumbles leaving you in the room alone.

Namjoon: Namjoon had been playing call of duty for like three hours now. Which means he wasn't paying any attention to you. "Namjoon are you almost done playing I'm hungry you said we could get chick fil a." You said while throwing your phone down as you laid your head on the arm of the couch. "Almost give me 10 more minutes baby." Namjoon said with his eyes on the tv screen as his hands moved against the controller. "You said that 50 minuets ago." You grumbled. "Mmmhm." Namjoon said completely ignoring what you just said. You got up from the couch walking towards where namjoon was sitting on the floor. You begin running back and forth in front of the tv. "Come on now...I swear if I die y/n." Said namjoon as you heard him begin to press harder on the controller buttons. You stopped running in front of the tv and walk towards namjoon's now standing figure. "I'm hungry!" You yelled in his face giggling. You wrapped your arms around his tall frame and then you wrapped your legs around his waist. "Y/n come on you almost made me fall." Namjoon said as he paused his game looking down at you hanging on his legs smirking at him. " come on let's go to chick fil a You annoying girl." Namjoon said grabbing your arms sliding you up from his legs so that he was holding you properly.