He's Overprotective

Namjoon: you unlocked the front door about to cut the light on but a dark figure beat you to it

Namjoon: you unlocked the front door about to cut the light on but a dark figure beat you to it. "Namjoon!" You yelled covering your chest. "You scared me." You said as you sat your bags down on the floor. "Namjoon! You scared me." Namjoon copied you in a feminine voice. You just stared at him confused by his behavior. "What's wrong?" You asked staring at him. "What's wrong!? Y/n it's 2:00am and you're just getting home. I didn't even know where you were." Namjoon said looking at you waiting for your reply. "I was shopping. This was my day off so I decided to go shopping." You said as you chewed on your bottom lip confused wondering did you really do anything wrong. Especially since Namjoon is never mad at you. Namjoon saw the pout on your face causing him to sigh. "Look baby I'm sorry. I just was worried I didn't know where you were. You didn't even have any security guards with you. Do you know how many people threaten to hurt you everyday on social media- I." Namjoon paused throwing his head back groaning. "I'm sorry my phone was dead and I thought I would be fine without security. Look I had my hoodie on the whole time I was out." You said grabbing the hoodie to show him. Namjoon walked towards you grabbing your face kissing your lips. "Please don't scare me like that again." Namjoon said and you nodded your head wrapping your arms around his waist.

Yoongi:  "But daddy everyone's gonna be there you can call uncle Jin he's letting Joy go please!" Your 7 year old daughter cried out in the backseat of the car

Yoongi: "But daddy everyone's gonna be there you can call uncle Jin he's letting Joy go please!" Your 7 year old daughter cried out in the backseat of the car. " yurin I said no." Yoongi said as he continued driving. "Mommy can I go to the sleepover?" Yurin asked causing Yoongi to turn around and glare at the 7 year old. "I- your father said no..." you said as she looked at you with tears streaming down her face. "I don't know this girl like that. We don't even know her parents. So no you cannot spend the night at her house." Yoongi said rolling his eyes at his daughters behavior. Once you got home yurin stomped upstairs. "Everybody's gonna be there except me!" Yurin yelled slamming her room door. "If their parents had any fucking sense they wouldn't be there either." Yoongi mumbled. "Yoongi don't you think you're being a little to harsh. I mean Jin's daughter is going too. So I don't really think it's a big deal." You expressed. "Y/n we don't know these people. I'm not just sending my child anywhere." Yoongi said running his hand through his hair. "She can stay mad. She'll thank me when she's older." Yoongi said obviously annoyed about the topic. "Maybe we can have a sleepover here so yurin can hang out with her friends and you'll be comfortable." You suggested. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders . "I like that idea." Yoongi said.