Girls need love

-Not really related to the song I just wanted to name this chapter that🥺.
Warning ⚠️ cyber bullying & crying
My last imagine was fluffy since y'all say 😔😔I write horrible sad stuff but sorry this one was in the drafts so I'm publishing it.

 Warning ⚠️ cyber bullying & cryingMy last imagine was fluffy since y'all say 😔😔I write horrible sad stuff but sorry this one was in the drafts so I'm publishing it

Hoseok: you held your microphone towards the crowd as you cried for the third time tonight. The crowd started singing the song while others chanted your name trying to encourage you to continue singing. You squatted down keeping the mic towards the crowd as you threw your head down in your lap crying. The audience got louder when you did this. Your backup dancers ran towards you to see if you were okay. "I'm okay I- I'm just trying to let it all out." You sniffled standing up wiping your tears. "I'm sorry guys I'm just really emotional right now." You spoke into the mic while walking down the long stage. The crowd started cheering I love you causing you to force a smile with glossy eyes. "Let's go!" You yelled sucking up your feelings and starting the next song.

You sat in the back seat of the truck putting your earphones on since your boyfriend Hoseok was about to FaceTime you. Hoseok came into the camera smiling. "Hey baby!" Hoseok yelled through the phone.  "Hey!" You said waving at the camera and pulling your hood up. "Hey don't cover your pretty face. I wanna see you." Hoseok said while shoving food in his mouth. When he called you pretty you instantly felt a little bit of tears fill your eyes. "Don't call me that. I'm not pretty." You said placing the phone down. Now Hoseok was looking at the car ceiling. "You are pretty don't ever say that again." Hoseok said with a frown on his face. "Hey Hoseok I'll call you when I get to my hotel." You mumbled grabbing the phone. "Wait- sweetheart don't forget tomorrow I invited you to our concert. We can go out after the show." Hoseok spoke with that huge smile on his face. "Okay I didn't forget." You whispered hanging up not bothering to say bye.

You sat in the tub scrolling through Twitter reading the bad tweets about yourself . "Ew look at his body language. I can tell he doesn't like her." 800 likes.  "Brooo look at the boys glaring at her. Hoseok the members don't like her. Do better bro's before hoes right?" 500 likes.  "When she started jumping up and down look at Hoseok he's glaring at her. Even he can't stand her ass and that's his girlfriend. 🤣probably a publicity stunt." 11.12k likes. The tweets got even worse as you scrolled. Some saying you fucked the whole group, accusing you of being a gold digger and even worse things that the devil himself might not even say. You let your phone drop on the hard floor. "Shit." You whispered covering your mouth to silence your cries so your manger wouldn't hear you. You started gasping and choking from crying so hard. The floor started vibrating because of your ringing phone. It was Hoseok but you decided to ignore it . Talking to him would make you hurt more and think about what's being said about you.

Next day

You were escorted backstage after The boys show. Hoseok didn't see you in the vip pit but you were there watching him perform. The security guard knocked on the boys dressing room. Jimin opened the door greeting you with a hug. Hoseok's head snapped towards the door when he heard your name. "My baby." Hoseok squealed running towards you wrapping his arms around you. He squished you in his arms while closing his eyes savoring the moment. Hoseok pulled away grabbing your face kissing all over it making you smile a little bit. Once Hoseok was done kissing all over your face he started talking but you zoned out starting to feel nervous around the members after seeing tweets about how they apparently don't like you. "Baby are you listening to me...are you hungry?" Hoseok asked grabbing your hand. You shook your head no. You didn't wanna speak much. Your usual bubbly self was quiet and straight faced. The boys started talking and laughing . Their laughter made you uncomfortable. You felt like they were laughing at you. The comments about you started to consume you and make you believe things that weren't even close to the truth.