He comes home from jail

Hoseok: you screamed in happiness as you jumped in Hoseok's arms

Hoseok: you screamed in happiness as you jumped in Hoseok's arms. Hoseok was just released early from jail for attempted murder and possession charges. He's been in there for four years. You don't know what he did to be released this early but you didn't care. When he got arrested you guys daughter Aaliyah was four now she's eight. But she got to see him during visiting hours in jail but that wasn't enough time in Aaliyah's eyes. Many nights she cried to you about how she misses Hoseok. "Hey babygirl." Hoseok said as he held your waist. "Oh my god we missed you so much." You cried and Hoseok hugged you tighter. "Where's my other girl?" Hoseok said talking about Aaliyah. "She's at school." You sniffled. You didn't wanna let go from the hug. "Baby come on let's go home." Hoseok said trying to move your arms from around him with a smile on his face.

"Wow you've changed the house a lot." Hoseok mumbled as he explored the house. "Mhm." You said as you stared at him. It felt so good seeing him without guards watching you guys or a counter blocking physical contact between you two. You sat on Hoseok's lap caressing his face. "I'm sorry I can't stop touching you." You said grabbing his hand. "It's okay." Hoseok said pulling you closer. "Can you promise me you won't leave again?" You said as your grip tightened on his hand. Hoseok looked at you as if he was hesitating until he saw tears in your eyes. "I promise." He said wiping your tears away.

Aaliyah had just got dropped off by the school bus. She unlocked the door with her hello kitty keys. Her eyes widened when she saw her father on the couch with her mother. She gasped running away in shock. Hoseok laughed standing off the couch. "Why are you running?" Hoseok asked Aaliyah as she hid behind the wall with her hand over her mouth in shock. "Is it really you daddy?" Aaliyah asked kinda confused since her cousins said that her daddy would be in jail forever. "It's really me." Hoseok said squatting down with his arms opened for Aaliyah. Aaliyah ran into his arms. "Oh my god daddy you're back. I missed you so much." Aaliyah said with her arms wrapped around his neck. "I've missed you too sweetheart." Hoseok said as he looked at his brown skin twin. Aaliyah and Hoseok looked so much alike so seeing Aaliyah everyday made you think about him nonstop.

Hoseok took Aaliyah with him to visit his family. You had to work so you couldn't go. Your mother called you talking badly about Hoseok as always. "Y/n you really should forget about him...get you a new man. Aaliyah doesn't need that type of male representation in her life." Your mother preached through the phone. "Yeah I understand." You lied rolling your eyes.

When you got home Hoseok and Aaliyah were on the floor sleep in a little fort that they made. "Cute." You said with a smile on your face. You decided to leave them there they looked sleepy. You went upstairs to take a shower.

You heard footsteps coming into your bedroom as you were drying yourself. "I took Aaliyah to bed I didn't want her to sleep on that floor." Hoseok said as he walked into the room. He was just staring at you with a straight face. "What?" You mumbled as you wrapped your towel around yourself. "I wanna fuck." Hoseok blatantly stated causing you to look at him with a smirk. "Well come on." You said as you walked past him obviously teasing him until he snatched you up putting you on the bed.