Your child hates you

Jungkook: Right now you were in your bedroom with jungkook as he rubbed cream on your fresh bruise that your child gave you today with a toy bat

Jungkook: Right now you were in your bedroom with jungkook as he rubbed cream on your fresh bruise that your child gave you today with a toy bat. "That child is a literal demon." You whispered afraid that he might hear you. "Come on y/n he doesn't know any better right now." Jungkook said as he rubbed on your bruise. "If he doesn't know any better then why doesn't he ever hit you? Just admit it our child fucking hates me." You whimpered as you moved jungkook's hand from the bruise. You begin rubbing on the third bruise that your four year old son jaehyun gave you this week. "Imagine when he's old enough...to actually hurt me...." You mumbled in fear. "Trust me y/n when he's older he will have grown out of it by then." Jungkook said as he got off the bed heading towards the door. You quickly got up. "Wait where are you going?" You asked as you grabbed onto his arm tightly. "Y/n I'm going to the studio I'll be back soon." He said but you didn't let go of him. "You're gonna leave me here with...him? No you can't." You said referring to your son. "Y/n he's only four and he's 3ft calm down." Jungkook said as he rubbed your back. "I'll be back later you'll be fine." He said as he leaned down kissing your lips. Junkook opened the room door only to see jaehyun standing there smiling. "Daddy's going to the studio. Be good to mommy." Jungkook told jaehyun as he hugged him before heading downstairs and out the door. When you heard the door shut you got shivers. You went into your room closing the door. You begin reading a book to calm yourself down. Ten minutes into reading your book you heard your room door slowly open. "Mommy...I'm hungry." Jaehyun said as he walked towards your bed. "Okay." You said as you got out of bed leading him towards the kitchen. Once you finished making him a grilled cheese sandwich with peas you sat it on the table so he could eat. Jaehyun begin eating as he stared at you menacingly. Jaehyun picked up his fork and pointed it towards you as if he was gonna stab you with it. When you scooted away he scooted closer and giggled putting the fork down. "Hehe mommy do I scare you?" Jaehyun said as he continued to giggle. This just sent shivers down your spine. "Okay time for bed." You said as you looked away from him. "Mommy can I sleep with you tonight?" Jaehyun asked you causing your heart to drop. But you nodded your head yes. Right now you were in bed with Jaehyun close behind you as he watched paw patrol. Jungkook still wasn't home which was annoying you. You begin to fall asleep untill you felt a warm liquid flowing onto your sheets. You pulled the covers up to see a yellow tint on your white sheets with Jaehyun smiling. "Sorry mommy I had to pee." He said. "You're potty trained why wouldn't you just go to the bathroom?"You asked but he ignored you. You saw that he was still peeing. You grabbed his arm pulling him off of your bed. "Owww mommy!! You're hurting me!" Jaehyun cried out causing you to let go. "What I didn't even grab you hard..." You said as you stared at Jaehyun in shock as he sat on the floor whimpering. Perfect timing jungkook had just gotten home. "Daddy...! Help!" Jaehyun cried out on the bedroom floor. Jungkook rushed upstairs. "What's going on?" Jungkook asked. "Mommy hurt me...because I made a mistake." Jungkook looked at you in shock. "I didn't hurt him...he's lying." You said as you glared at Jaehyun. "He peed on the bed on purpose." You said. "So you hurt him because he peed on the bed y/n we can change the sheets and the mattress." Jungkook said as he looked at you in disgust. "I didn't hurt him...." You mumbled as you watched jungkook pick Jaehyun up and take him to the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up..." jungkook said as Jaehyun smirked at you.

As Jaehyun got older the worse it got. At twelve he created fake bruises and blamed them on you. At fourteen he scratched you in the face because he didn't want to do his homework. As he gets older the more afraid you become. He even tried to hit at your baby bump before his little sister jewel was born. You don't know why Jaehyun hated you. It hurt so bad especially since he's your child.

Jewel was five years old now and Jaehyun was seventeen going on eighteen. Through all of your years of raising him the last time you can remember when he was nice to you was at one and two years old. Since then everything went downhill. Jaehyun walked into the kitchen as you were eating and waiting for jewel to get back home from the pumpkin patch with jungkook. You acted as if he wasn't even in the kitchen with you. You stared down at your plate as you continued eating until you saw hands on each side of your plate. Jaehyun was behind your chair with his chest pressed against your back. "Don't I get a hello...MOTHER Or I just don't EXIST in your world huh...?" Jaehyun asked as grabbed your noodles off your plate throwing most of them across the kitchen. Jaehyun chuckled as he looked at your obvious nervous form. He walked out of the kitchen heading back to his room. You stared at your empty plate in anger. You didn't feel safe for almost your whole marriage with jungkook because of Jaehyun you couldn't take it anymore. Something had to be done.

(Hey I'm back if y'all still here Hey🥺😱& being Mary Jane is my show🤧

(Hey I'm back if y'all still here Hey🥺😱& being Mary Jane is my show🤧.)

)