Can you keep a Secret?

Jungkook: This all started in 11th grade when jungkook took interest in you

Jungkook: This all started in 11th grade when jungkook took interest in you. At first you thought he was joking because no one in school talked to you and you ate alone at lunch. He was the total opposite he was very outgoing and had many friends. You wanted friends but you just couldn't seem to make them. So when jungkook had approached you when you both were in the empty hallway you thought he was joking. But he wasn't. You guys have been dating since then. Now you're both seniors. There's a catch to this relationship though. He told you that you had to keep it a secret. So basically he was embarrassed to be with you. You sat down at lunch alone finishing your homework for your next period. You looked up seeing jungkook at the table with his friends. Jungkook glanced at you but quickly looked away. You felt like a fool at certain times because of this secret relationship. Yesterday jungkook made you climb out of his window because his mother had unexpectedly let his friend Jimin in. Of course he didn't want Jimin to see you. When you had jumped out the window your leg grazed the metal part of his gate and now you have a big slash in your leg. You were very angry at him and he knew that since you've been ignoring his text. Once lunch was over you quickly headed to your last class of the day. While you were doing your work you felt a tap on your shoulder causing you to turn around to see Jimin. "Can you hand me my pencil it fell under your chair." He asked causing you to nod and bend down grabbing the pencil handing it to him. He grabbed it making sure to brush fingers with you. You quickly looked away. When school was over you had to stay a little late since you had coach class. Once coach class was over you walked out the school. "Oh my god it's freezing." You mumbled. Since it was the winter it got dark faster. Honestly you were scared to walk home but you had to since your mother was at work. You began to walk quickly down the street. You heard footsteps behind you. Honestly you were to scared to look back. So you began speed walking. Then you felt hands grab your waist picking you up causing you to scream and kick. "Chill y/n it's just me." You heard jungkook's voice causing you to feel relieved and annoyed at the same time. "Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked keeping his arms around you. "You made me jump out of a fucking window!" You yelled. "Keep your voice down. My teammates are still here we had practice." Jungkook said rolling his eyes. "Ugh get off of me." You said removing his hands from around you. "I'm sorry y/n. Let me give you a ride." Jungkook said causing you to turn around with folded arms. "Fine only because I'm cold and have a skirt on." You mumbled walking with him to his car. Once you got in he put the key in the car starting it but not driving off. "What are you doing?" You asked "I have to heat up the car." He said while staring at you. "Come here." Jungkook said as he patted his lap. You looked at him crossing your arms with a frown on your face. He knew you were mad. " why are you acting like you're not embarrassed of me like we're in a regular relationship. I wanna break up." You said with confidence. Jungkook ignored your statement. "You look so cute right now. Like you're beautiful. You know that?" He said with a smile on his face reaching his hand over pinching one of your cheeks. "What the hell is wrong with you jungkook I'm serious right now." You said pushing his hand away from your face.  "I'm serious too." He replied grabbing you placing you on his lap. "Now let me see this little sore that you're angry at me about." He said pulling your skirt up some to see a cut underneath your butt cheek. He touched it causing you to wince and grab his wrist moving his hand. "It still hurts." You whispered with watery eyes. "I'm sorry y/n." Jungkook said. "I really love you." Jungkook said making you look away from him shyly. He grabbed your face making you look at him. He wrapped his arms around you bringing you closer to him while on his lap. You squeaked pressing your hands on his chest to create a little bit of distance. Jungkook pressed his lips against yours causing you to feel tingly. You and jungkook have kissed before but you've never had a full on make out session. He started kissing your neck causing you to lean your head back some while letting out small moans. You guys were still making out until you heard a knock on the window. Since jungkook's windows were tinted the person couldn't see you guys but you both could see them. Jungkook looked up to see his friend Taehyung at the window. "Shit get down." Jungkook yelped. I guess you didn't move fast enough because before you knew it jungkook pushed you down on your stomach while you were still on his lap. He held you down as he rolled the window down some but not all the way. "Bro why won't you roll the window down?" Taehyung asked curiously. "Because it's freezing out there." Jungkook said. You began to squirming in his lap. You wanted to get up the position was very uncomfortable. You bit his thigh causing him to slightly jump. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked jungkook. "Yeah I'm just fine..." "Hmm well I wanted to talk to you about this party that's going on next week." Taehyung said. While Taehyung was telling him details about the party you continued to squirm. You grabbed his balls causing him to Yelp. "Fuck!" He groaned "Ohhh I see what's going on." Taehyung said winking at jungkook. "You're getting head from one of the cheerleaders. I'll let you finish your business." Taehyung said walking away laughing. Jungkook rolled the window up letting go of you. You just shook your head climbing off his lap back into the passenger facing the window sniffling. Jungkook sighed pulling out of the parking lot.

(I met prettymuch again Saturday it was a 3hour drive...but it was worth it but my eyes were closed in the freaking picture so I'm not gonna show that but my sister and my friend posted the pictures on their page and Brandon liked it twice!!! But this is what I wore excuse the face🤮🍼!)