Chapter-5

3 years ago at the arena

Taehyung gasped after realising what he just blurted out and slapped his mouth shut with both his hands to refrain himself from speaking further.

Jungkook chuckled seeing the blushing and shocked mess in front of him the moment was broken when they heard a loud yell which made both the males flinch in unison.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, how dare you leave me in the washroom without even informing?"

Yelled the handsome boy who stormed in their direction looking furious but still cute, his puffy cheeks were red with anger, was short then the other two boys and his voice was too sweet and thin to scare anyone, he was wearing tight ripped jeans and stripped t-shirt.

"Jiminie..." Taehyung tried to calm down his friend but was cut off by furious boy.

"Don't Jiminie me.." he huffed "I was waiting for you there and checked each compartment worried for my friend and here you are going all friendly with..." Jimin now notices the person standing opposite to Taehyung.

"Huh..who are YOU" he asks now interested in the other person, eyeing him from head to toe which made Jungkook roll his eyes since it was the third time for him to be observed like that..an evil smirk appeared on the boy's face changing his whole demeanor, which made Jungkook uneasy, Jimin then looked at Taehyung.

"Tae you really have good eye on people...what do you say 10/10 with that muscular umm..mmmm"Jimin was not able to continue as Taehyung shut his mouth with his hand giving him a horrified expression.

Jimin was confused and Jungkook was still shook not believing his eyes and ears, both looked at Taehyung who bowed to Jungkook mouthing 'sorry' before dragging Jimin, his hands still on other's mouth.

But Jimin was also powerful and was fighting to get free from the hold he bit Taehyung hand who hissed in pain and released from the hold and gave chance to the short boy to shout loudly to Jungkook who was still processing everything.

"Haru...Haru Cafe...find us there.." Jimin managed to shout before Taehyung took his hand and ran towards the crowd.

"Wa...wait.." Jungkook shouted trying to call them but they were already gone..he wanted to talk more, something inside him was curious to know more about them that particular Kim Taehyung, it was too much to take in everything happened so fast, 'Haru cafe' he murmured and sighed in defeat and turned around only to bump into Yoongi who was standing there looking at him expressionless.

"How long are you planning to stay here?" Yoongi asked coldly. Jungkook was still thinking of previous incident unable to notice the tone.

"Hyung...I saw an angel" Jungkook mumbled.

"Deadline is over" Yoongi ignored him and said sternly. Jungkook gulped listening it.