Chapter-23

Jungkook's phone rings for the tenth time making him grunt annoyingly as he receives it without even looking at it.

"Where are you Jungkook?" Namjoon almost shouts worried.

"Hyuuuuunngg" Jungkook slurs

"You...you are drunk? Where are you?"

Yoongi snatches phone from Namjoon "tell us where you are kook...are you okay...who is with you?" He asks each word like laced with worry.

"Dominic....bar...hyuunnggg...take me to my tiger..my home"

"God kook...look how you sound..what if PDnim comes to know about this, don't do anything stupid we will be there don't move from your place okay" they order softly making sure he understands each instructions.

Jungkook sighs laying his head down on the table, his hands felt numb, head was heavy he desperately wanted to sit there still closing his eyes and sleep but also wanted to be awake. He felt somebody patting on his back and was happy and surprised to see his friend standing there looking handsome and smiled widely. He grinned.

"Yugii..."

Name- YugyeomAge- 23 yearsJungkook's old friend, same profession, different group, calls him Yugi

Name- Yugyeom
Age- 23 years
Jungkook's old friend, same profession, different group, calls him Yugi.

"You look horrible" Yugi says chuckling.

Jungkook hiccupped "I am...a mess" he giggled.

Yugyeom sits besides him, looking at him lovingly.

"Not at all...you look handsome to me and CUTE" he pinched Jungkook's cheeks, who whines in response.

"I was watching you from far, just was not sure if this was you, you are never alone... where are hyungs..why are you alone"

Tears fall from Jungkook's eyes, his nose was red by controlling his sobs, "I am alone now...alone...he left me... trying to move on...how.. don't know" he slurs slumping on table again, sniffling.

Yugyeom rubs his palm on the other's head smiling "so finally you decided to do it...you will...you are a brave boy"

"It is not easy"

"Have you ever fallen in love Yugi?" He looks in the other's eyes.

Yugyeom stiffens but then smiles "yes...but the person I love never returned it"

Jungkook stared shocked "I am sorry" he says wiping his tears "didn't knew about it"

"Kook can I help you with it?" He says leaning closer to Jungkook.

"Eh!" Jungkook sits up. "Did you move on too?"

"No...I am still waiting for him"

"Him?" He looks for answer again sitting straight now or trying to. "Do I know him?"