Chapter-13

The next few weeks were really hectic for the group as they had a sports brand shoots, fansigns, they were preparing songs for the new album and were already getting offer from certain popular T.V shows, they were quite in demand. During the recording of cover Jungkook wished that maybe his voice can reach to certain someone who is hiding for so long.

They were leaving for their apartment when their manager informed them about the urgent meeting called by the Sajangnim or the President of bighit. It didn't took much time for them to be there. As they were going in the meeting room Jungkook phone vibrated from a text, he could have ignored it for now but the name of person showed in the notification made him read it.

Jin Hyungie-

Hey Kook, was on tour, sorry couldn't meet you but now am back and free today, are you free to meet me today? My apartment will be best.

P.S-  Come with hyungs.

Jungkook replied it with an 'ok' but the message brought uneasiness to him. The message sounded urgent or something was about to be revealed because Jin hyung wouldn't message him just like that out of the blue, Jimin can also be the reason he must have told something to Jin hyung. Jungkook usually felt this uneasiness since the day Taehyung left him and he came to know about the secrets that he was holding with him until he was gone.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of sudden movement of chair he looked at his side to his hyungs who were standing and bowing to the CEO who just arrived the room. He also stood up abruptly bowing in respect. He respected his CEO a lot as he was the one who made Jeongguk 'JUNGKOOK' he was an ordinary person with the talent unknown to him too but the CEO was certain that he was the diamond and now the world feels the same too.

He acted like Jungkook's guardian and took almost all of his decision. The CEO asked them to sit, he was an intimidating man who rarely smiles.

 The CEO asked them to sit, he was an intimidating man who rarely smiles

Name- Jae Kwang
Designation- CEO or President, Program Director
Very professional and passionate to a limit that he can neglect his own family for the company, very strict, has brought the company to this position with his strong wit but also is nicknamed as 'Dictator' by the others in industry. His love for company and it's growth is more than anything.

He was followed by the Senior Managing Director, who acts as the spine of this company.