Chapther three!

*Livvy P.O.V*

i crabbed my bag i just finished my practise and now i went home to take a shower.''bye livvy, you did good today if you do like this next week it's gonna be a piece of cake i see you tomorrow evening at Max is house right?'' ''yeah see you tomorrow bye jone'' i then walked out of the gym. Jone was my personal coach for over three years now, he has been a coach for over twenty years and coached one of the best boxers in the world. i'm lucky to have him! my father introduced me to him when i was nine but i first had to practise at a society so i did, they said i had it in my blood to be a boxer and they where right because when i turned 14 Jone wanted me. He wanted me to be his only student, He said i would have to give a lot up for it, but i had it in me.

And here i am competing against the best of the country all because of him. Jone is 49 years old but in good shape he has big mucles and a six-pack what is weird for a man at that age, Jone has a wife and three kids i know them all and it's a loving and beautiful family they are so happy and it looked like nothing was ever wrong in there family, i knew that wasn't true of course every family has there problems.

One of Jones old students, is max. He is 20 years old and was extremly good, he's having a birthday party tomorrow night and i was invited. Max is like a brother too me, he is hilarious and role-model for me. ugh talk about tomorrow, i have to wake up early in the morning because of practise.I never have to practise in the weekend but because of next saturday i have to practise everyday..

later:

I stepped out of the shower and putted a pair of jeans on with on it a crop top, no not one what shows my whole belly hell no. I looked in the mirror and crabbed a red blouse and tied it around my waste. Then i picked my a snapback out, i choose the one with new york on it and at least i putted some nikes on. And that's when i heard the bell. Shit i crabbed some mascara and eyeliner and then went downstair. Tom was at the door talking too luke and ben ''hey guys'' they looked at me and smiled ''hey livv'' they both said ''see ya later bro'' ''bye sis have fun'' tom said while waving us out. The minute we stepped in the car i heard one of my favorite songs on the radio. real slim shady from eminem was on. Luke and i started rapping the words while ben was driving carefully and getting annoyed by us.. typical day in my life.

''livvy you're still coming tomorrow at my match right?'' oops ''uhm yeah what time was it?'' i felt bad asking him i knew this meant a lot to him. 2 o'clock ''yeah of course i come'' he smiled at me trough the mirror and then turned up the radio again ''WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP'' luke and i sing allong.

 when we arrived at the football field i saw some of the basketball players sitting in the grandstand they waved at us and we took a seat beside them ''heyy guys'' i said while giving them all a hug i then looked at the field and duke warming up he wore his football uniform and i saw girls almost drooling over him.

 ugh i hate those girls

and no i'm not jealous...

or maybe i am i don't even know 

he looks hot tho

wait what

''LIVVYYY'' i heard marcus scream from of the square. i waved at him and i saw duke looking at us being all happy at each other. Duke is also good friends with my friends just like i am friends with his friends.. is it awkward? hell yeah... but i'm not letting go of my friends just because he is in the way.

marcus turned around and walked up to duke they did there man shake thing and then went to the rest of the team. 

after the game.