Chapter nine

*DUKE P.O.V*

''duke wake up" my mom said for the second time, i hate mondays i wish i could just sleep."DUKE WAKE UP GODDAMMIT" oops i made her mad, i shoot up and looked at my phone ... fuck 30 minutes till class. I jumped up to my closet and looked outside to see if it was raining. I opened my window and noticed that livvy's curtains were closed i crabed a small stone and trow it at her window i then heard a small scream and in two minutes time livvy was standing at the window she looked tired "DUKE" she screamed annoyed, i laughed at her ''look at the time princess" shit.. maybe it was to early for that i looked at her and she looked shocked but she said nothing "what time is it?" "we have 30 minutes left" livvy's mouth fell open and she ran to her closet while she screamed " SEE YOU IN 10 MINUTES DOWN STAIRS" i turned around back to my closet, so i noticed it was really cold what was normal because it was fall and almost winter, i picked a long pair of blue jeans and a football shirt with messi on the back, then i picked a beanie and walked down stairs. "hey mom, hey dad'' i said happy crabbing a apple and my school bag. Just when i wanted to walk out of house mom called me back "ooh wait" i turned around ''duke where were you last night, i heard the door close around eleven and it is a school night" i couldn't blame my parents for being over protetive but i just wish they could trust me again "i was at livvy's ''they looked suprised at me but happy "are you friends again" i didn't know what to say about that ''i'm working on it'' ''that's my boy, now go to school'' dad said and i walked out of the door.

ï took a seat infrond of my house waiting on livvy, not that she took long because she is not the typ of girl who is infrond of the mirror for hours.That's another thing i like about her she isn't fake. I saw livvy walking out of her house smiling at me ''dukiee'' i grinned and let her jump on my bag ''ugh you're heavy'' i said sarcastic. ''well i like food and it's not like you are mr. sporty'' well i was just like her but i stayed quiet because i knew she knew my weak spot... food. "have you eaten yet?'' i said still carrying livvy on my back ''some yoghurt but i need tea'' ''well let's go to starbucks'' ''dude we have only 15 minutes left and school is 10 minutes from here with the car'' I put her back on the ground and opened my hand ''oooh okay let's goo'' livvy said when she saw my car key, i opened the car and we took a seat ''LET ME PICK THE MUSIC'' she screamed into my ear ''IF YOU STOP SCREAMING INTO MY EAR THAT WOULD BE NICE THANK YOU VERY MUCH''  screamed back, livvy started laughing really hard and i started driving the car hlding back my laughters, when she was done laughing she choose a song. It was wiggle from jason derulo she started singing a long and i joined her ''YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT'' LIVVY SANG ''WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE'' WE BOTH SAID we both laughed and two minutes later we arrived at starbucks it was 3 away from school and we and 5 minutes left so we had to be quiek ''can i have two green tea'' livvy said giving the lady some money. 

When we got the tea i started driving ''uhm dukee..." ''yeah?'' ''were kinda stupid'' ''why'' i looked over at livvy who had a big smile on there face while she was looking at her green tea ''we buy two green tea's 5 minutes before school starts and we can't have drinks in class''she started to laugh again and i just grinned. i knew she was gonna forgot that we had no class the first hour i forgot also untill we where in the car that the first hour we have no class. ''livvy i know'' she looked confused at me ''huh?'' ''it's monday we have no class first hour'' "DUKE WHAT THE'' she screamed just when we arrived at school i opened the door and tehn closed it again and walked up to a table infrond of the school. livvy followed me still confused ''WHY? YOU KNOW I NEED MY SLEEP'' i laughed at her...

what was a very bad idea because before i knew what was happening she ran behind me following me ''OH I WILL GET YOU'' she then tackled me on the ground and we started laughing, i knew people where watching us but i couldn't care less. I then saw a girl walking up to us i couldn't see her face because livvy was blocking it, i noticed livvy's hands turning red from anger and then i knew who it was... melissa,i stood up to look at the barbie doll who was staning infrond of me and to see a angry beautiful gril standing beside me ''livvy what did i tell you?'' melissa siad looking at her, huh what is she talking about ''i don't know melissa you're foundation was covering you're mouth'' i smirked at that, but melissa looked angry ''stay away from duke'' well what the fudge, she is talking about me like i'm a object ''what the'' i said looking at melissa ''livvy you had you're change you blew it now don't be so stupid'' what is wrong with this girl ''i'm not scared of you'' melissa grinned ''oh but you are livvy i know you're weak spot'' for a moment i thought livvy would be scared now, melissa knew if she would start about livvy's mom, livvy would black out ''melissa mind you're own bussiness '' i said looking angry at her, melissa didn't look angry anymore she looked hurt because i stood up for livvy.. but what did she expect that i would stand up for her hah never ''livvy i have a question by the way i heard you're ex martin is really hot maybe  could have him?'' melissa said looking like a devil. But livvy didn't look angry she smiled and grinned ''oh you can take my leftovers it's all you're gonna get'' i laughed at that and melissa took a step closer to livvy ''you thnk you're so funny livvy well my brother can break you're bones'' i couldn't help myself but grin at that ''uuh melissa i think you forgot she is the best female boxer of the country so get over yourself'' i said smiling like crazy ''hah i'm not scared of that bitch she can't even take care of her own father'' what the fuck is she talking about , melissa must have seen my confusion ''oh she didn't told you?'' i looked at livvy she looked confused to ''oh wait you both don't know''she said laughing'' livvy you're pathetic father is beaten up by my father yesterday' my mouth fell open from schock oh no, livvy told me robert was to his sister yesterday and i didn't see him coming home last night.. shit. Before i could think about what the fuck was going on i looked up at livvy who was filled wth anger ... shit fuck no. ''livvy calm down'' but it was to late she had smacked melissa on her face melissa fell on the ground and i saw people coming up to us ''NEVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT '' that's when livvy ran away ..... well shit.

i'm sorry for this small chapter, i was gone for a week and i wanted to right something quiek my next chapter is gonna be really long!!  Picture of melissa on the right ----->

thank you 

please

vote or comment

ily xx