chapter twelve

Chapter twelve is ready for youu :)

it's an extra long chapter!

'there is more behind the story'

pleaseee votee!

ily bye :)

-------------------------------------------------

*LIVVY'S P.O.V*

i woke up at 6 am.. i just couldn't sleep today i would practise all day and i would ditch school.. i talked with jone and my dad about it and they both said it's okay, tomorrow is the big game and i want to train extra hard today so at 9 am i would meet up with jone and max at the gym for a long practise.

i stood up and walked downstairs in my pj's, dad and tom where still sleeping. I decided to text duke i knew every morning before school he worked out in his bedroom. so he would be awake..

text to: Dukie---->     dukiee, are you already awake if you are come over to my place for somee food!

5 minutes later my phone bleeped

text from: Dukie----->   princess,are you nerveus? :) i''ll be there in ten

i grinned at my phone and layed down on the couch, i decided to watch grease again to calm my nerveus. After ten minutes the bell rang i stood up and opened the door i saw a smiling duke standing infrond of me and he walked into the living room ''goodmorning princess'' he said, while he layed down on the couch ''goodmorning dukie'' ''so you are nerveus?'' ''yup'' i nodded, he smiled at started watching grease with me. After another ten minutes i stood up and decide to make some pancakes. Duke followed me into the kitchen ''livv...'' ''yeah'' i said looking at him curious ''you're gonna win'' he said smiling ''yeah..'' i smiled back at him..''i hope so'' 

Duke and i where eating our pancakes infrond of the telivision while singing with the songs of grease ''how many times have you watched this movie?'' duke asked ''a lot'' he grinned ''yeah you know every word they say in the whole movie. I chuckled it was true.. grease was my obsession.

when the movie ended i stood up and duke putted some music on.. imagine dragons hell yess. We sang along with the lyrics of monster and after that i stood up to go get dressed ''see ya later-'' ''alligator'' duke finished, we laughed and duke started wtacing television..

I wore my sport chlothes. My black nike sport bra and my pink pair of work out shorts with it my uggs, because i couldn't where my sport shoes outside. I crabbed my bag filled with the stuff i need: my waterbottle, an apple, my boxing gloves, my sport shoes, an sweater, a pair of leggings, my shampoo and my towel. I walked down stairs to see duke singing with an one direction song... this is hilarious. I never hated one direction i mean they are really cool dudes and some of there music is amazing and the guys desurve all the fame they get i mean i seriously respect them. But it wasn't my kind of music and to see duke singing a long with the song moments of them was hilarious. After he was done i clapped in my hands, duke looked shocked and turned around i saw that he turned red and looked at the ground ''well done'' i said laughing ''meanie'' is all he said i jumped on his back ''what did you say'' i said still laughing ''nothing i surrender'' he let me fall on the ground and we started laughing ''au'' i said pointing at my ass ''should i give a little kiss on it, it will make it better'' duke said grinning . i gave him a stomp on his shoulder and started laughing again ''perv'' he laughed with me and layed down on the couch again. I looked at the time it was 8:30 am.. i have to go ''dude we have to go'' i said to duke he stood up.. wait why is tom still in bed ''tooooom i screamed loudly ''tom is already at work'' ''huh since when?'' i asked ''you where getting ready and he was running late so he was goen quickly. ''oh okay'' before i closed the door i screamed goodbye to my dad. Duke said goodbye to me and walked to his car he had school today and after that he had a football match.. i wish i could go but tomorrow is a big day. Duke understood and so did marcus. i started running to te gym, duke offered me a ride to the gym but i thought it would be a good work-out, it's a twenty minute run to it so that is not far.