Chapter 1

Namjoon was staring out the window. He has peach hair, warm brown eyes and a slim body. He noticed that the sky was dark, meaning it was going to rain. He smiles to himself, when he decided to bring himself a umbrella, already thing it might rain.

The Cab, that the male was in, stopped. He looks at the driver.

"thank you for the ride" Namjoon said to the driver. The driver nods and the male gets out. He grabs his bags and see the cab drives off. He turns around and looks at the big mansion. He sighs and starts walking towards the front door while carrying his bags.

It finally starts to rain and the male opens the umbrella. He starts walking, again, while carrying his bags. Once he got to the front door, he knocks. He waits for a few minutes before knocking again.

He was surprised when the door opened by itself. He was slightly freaked out but decided to walk in. Once he was inside the door closed.

He walks further into the home. He looks around until he noticed a figure on the couch. He walks over and noticed that the person wasn't breathing.

'that's weird' Namjoon thought to himself. He already figured out the the person, on the couch, wasn't human.

The Person on the couch suddenly woke up and grabs The Namjoon's hand. Namjoon squeaks in surprised.

"adorable" The person said in a energetic tone.

Namjoon looks at the person. His eyes widen to see how handsome he was. He blushes and looks away. The Male smirks and leans over. He licks Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon squeaks and close his eyes.

"What are you doing, Hoseok" A Male voice said with slight seriousness in his voice.

Namjoon soon opens his eyes and looks where the voice came from. His eyes widen when he looks at the person, where the voice came from. The Male was very handsome.

"Oh, Come one, Jin. I was only wanted a bite" Hoseok said to Jin

"Let him go" Jin said walking closer to them.

Namjoon was quiet and was blushing hard. He was in a room with two very handsome vampires, which he already figured out when Hoseok was trying to bite him.

Hoseok let go of Namjoon. Namjoon was blushing.

"Now, who are you?" Jin asked Namjoon

"My name is Kim Namjoon, I was sent here to be the sacrificial bride" Namjoon said looking at him.

Jin walks closer to him and looks at him up and down.

"You sure are cute" Jin said smirking when he saw the blush on Namjoon's cheeks deepens.

"Well, Joonie, my name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin or Hyung" Jin said to him with a smirk.

Namjoon blushes even harder and nods.

"oh, I'm Jung Hoseok" Hoseok said to Namjoon

"Nice to meet you both, Hyungs" Namjoon said knowing that Hoseok was older than him.

"Now, I will take you to your room" Jin said looking at him

Namjoon nods and follow Jin. He noticed that Hoseok has left. He didn't question it.

______________________________________

Hope you like the first chapter so far. I tried to keep it has the anime but I also wanted to do it my way. Anyways, Please leave comments and likes.