Chapter 6

Namjoon was in his room. He was angry at the brothers for what they said about him not hanging out with his two new friends. He didn't came down when they call him for dinner.

He soon fell asleep and didn't noticed that Yoongi came in. Yoongi saw him asleep and sighs. He walks over to Namjoon and lays down next to him. Yoongi pulls Namjoon close to him, and fell asleep.

Namjoon felt himself being pulled close to someone and open his eyes. He noticed it was Yoongi and he blushes. He was still mad at everyone but decided to leave this be, for awhile. So, he snuggled into Yoongi's chest and fell back asleep.

Timeskip *brought to you by Namjoon being a bottom*

Namjoon was getting ready for night school. He was putting on the uniform when Jin walks in. Namjoon squeaks and blushes while looking at Jin. He was shirtless and pantless.

"Wow, you got a nice body" Jin said to him while blushing also. He was looking at Namjoon's curves in the right places and he was shocked at how Namjoon's body is total bottom. He lick his lips when he saw Namjoon's thighs.

Namjoon was blushing hard while covering himself. He looks away from Jin and felt him being checked out. He blushes even darker.

Jin smirks and walks closer to him. He pulls him close and leans his head into Namjoon's neck. He bites into his neck and starts sucking his blood. Namjoon gasps and held onto Jin. He blushes hard.

Jin pulls away while holding Namjoon. Namjoon was blushing hard and looks back at him.

"Get ready" Jin said to him and walks out.

Namjoon watches him leave and sighs. He puts on his uniform and did his hair. He walks out of his room and went to the limo where everyone is. He stayed quiet during the limo ride. It was an awkward silent, since the others wanted to talk to him.

Once they were, Namjoon gets out and walks into the school. The Boys next got out only to be swarm by fangirls. They tried to get to Namjoon but couldn't since the fangirls were blocking them.

"MARRY ME, JUNGKOOK"

"STAY WITH ME FOREVER, JIMIN"

"BE FOREVER MINE, JIN"

"BE MY HOPE, J-HOPE"

"I WANT YOU TO BE THE SWAG IN MY LIFE, SUGA"

"I WANT TO WORSHIP YOU FOREVER, TAEHYUNG"

The Fangirls were screaming and yelling things at them. They sighs knowing they would not be able to escaped.

With Namjoon

Namjoon was looking for Jackson. He then bumps into someone. He looks up and blushes very hard. The Male had dyed silver hair, blue eyes, a lean body with slight muscles. He was wearing a black dressed shirt, black dress pants and black shoes. 

The male looks back at Namjoon and smirks

The male looks back at Namjoon and smirks. "Hello, cutie~" The Male said to him while kissing Namjoon's hand. Namjoon blushes hard.

"What is your name?" The Male said to him while smiling.

"I'm Namjoon" Namjoon said to him and smiles back.

"I'm BamBam" The Male, BamBam said to him. "Well, I have to go. Bye, cutie~" BamBam said to him and leaves.

Namjoon blushes hard and went to find Jackson.

He failed to noticed some girls watching him.

'We will end you, Namjoon. If you ever get close to our senpais, we will kill you" The Girls thought while watching Namjoon leave with narrow eyes.

______________________________________

Who do you think are the girls? I have a very special Kpop girl group for that one. If you guess it, then you can ask me to put an OC of yours into this as a side character/Namjoon's best friend from childhood.