Chapter 9

Namjoon was in his room, he was looking at the bruised that the girl gave him, when she kicked him in the stomach. He flinched when he touched the bruised. The bruised was now swollen and he started to clean the bruised slightly so it can heal.

He hears the door being open and looks over. He saw Taehyung at the door. He looks at him while holding his shirt up exposing the large bruised on his stomach.

Taehyung looks at him before looking at the bruised. He narrow his eyes.

"Who did that to you?" Taehyung asked while softly growling and walks closer to him.

Namjoon whimpers and looks down while avoiding Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung growls and stops in front of him. He lift up Namjoom's head.

"Who did this to you?" Taehyung asked him more orderly.

"A Girl, I think her name was Yoo Jeong-yeon." Namjoon said to him. He whimpers and hides his face into Taehyung's chest. He slightly cries.

Taehyung holds him close while rubbing his back. He knew who Yoo Jeong-Yeon is. She was one of the Vampires from the Im family. Which also gave them the nickname as a girl group, Twice.

He also know that the girl group was also friends with their secret admires Red Velvet, The Bae Family. He hoped that the two families won't target Namjoon, since he been hanging out with The Taun family and his family.

Timeskip

Namjoon had since fell asleep, in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung lays him on his bed and left the room. Taehyung growls while thinking if he should tell his brothers on not.

"What's wrong, TaeTae" Jimin asked as he was behind Taehyung.

Taehyung bit his lip before telling Jimin.

"Namjoon been targeted by the Bae family and the Im family." Taehyung said to him.

Jimin looks at him angry.

"Why would you say that. They have been our friends for a long time. Now, your accusing them for a false statement of them bullying Namjoon." Jimin said to him angry.

"It's true Jimin. Namjoon has a swollen bruised on his stomach to prove it." Taehyung said but Jimin didn't hear as he was walking away.

Taehyung sighs and went to his room. He slams the door and locks it.

Namjoon overheard their argument. He didn't want to cause an argument between the brothers. So, he vows to himself that he will try to fight back as much as possible towards the two female families.

Oh, how wrong he is....

_____________________________________

Finally, I updated this chapter. Sorry, for not updating sooner but here it is. Hope you like it, so far.